Thug Love (5)

Picture of Lauren on the side 

Thug Love (5)

"

Maybe I do care because I like you." he said as he leaned down and tried to kiss me on the lips but I moved my head so he only kissed my cheek. 

I wasn't ready to let him have my first kiss. Things were just moving too fast for me and I just wasn't ready. 

"Ka'Jai, why are you doing this?" I said looking in to his nice hazel eyes. 

"I like you Unique." he said.

"You only like me out of pity Ka'Jai. Please stop this you don't want me." I said softly as looked down at our feet. 

"Look at me girl," he said lifting my chin. "I don't like girls out of pity. I don't pity you Unique. Yeah, you've had a not so good life but ma I don't need to pity you to like you." he said looking in to my eyes. 

"I understand Ka'Jai, I'm just not ready for all this. It's just moving too fast. Can't we just be friends?" I asked. 

I saw this look in his eyes that I couldn't read clearly but I knew it was there I just couldn't put my finger on what it was. 

"Yeah, ma if that's what you want I'm wit' it." he said putting my hands down by my side. "Since were friends now I can I take you to go get a bite to eat?" he asked giving me his winner smile. 

I giggled and nodded my head as I gathered all my dropped papers from the floor with his help. Was this really happening? Was this a dream? Because, I have this dream all the time with me and him. Sometimes they're sexual but hey a girl can dream can't she? 

"So what you eating boo?" Ka'Jai as he watched me looking over the meanu. We were at a very nice resturant call La Dior. (corny ass name I know but it looks sexy hehe )

"Um, I think I'll just get a cesar salad." I said taking a sip of my water. 

"A salad?" he said looking at me funny. "If you wanted a salad I could have took yo ass to Mickie D's. Now we came to this resturant to eat some real food. Not no damn cesar salad." he said shaking his head. The waitress then came and he ordered for the both of us. 

The waitress was real pretty and I could see she was flirting with Ka'Jai on the sly. Either he didn't notice, didn't care, or was pretending not to notice but he really did.