Thug Love (19)

Yes I know I've been missing for a while but I didn't want to update until I got my laptop which I did. So updates will be better. Could have been better but I hope you guys enjoy !

IGNORE THE MANY MISTAKES!!!

                                                                                                        Thug Love (19)

              "Sorry lady I had thes-" my words were stopped short as I saw the person who grabbed the rolls from me. Standing in front of me looking shocked as well. Was no one other than ...

               My mother.

             My heart was no longer beating. I stared at her and could feel the tears welling up inside. I haven't seen my mother since that time Ka'Jai saved me in the alley way.

            This moment right here was bittersweet. I was happy to see her because through all the crap I went through because of her, she was still my mother. It was bitter because my mother isn't the nicest person.

           "I see you closed your legs long enough to go on a lunch break." my mother sneered my way crossing her arms over her chest. I stared at her speechless. The words were hard to form as I just watched the woman who gave birth to me stare at me like a epidemic disease. 

           "Mom," I breathed out. "H-how are you?" I asked.

            "Not good now that I'm seeing you." she sneered my way. The smart thing for me to do was to ignore her, snatch those Hawaiian rolls and walk away. But, I didn't. I stayed plated in that same spot just looking in to the eyes of the woman that gave me life and wondered what I ever did.

             "Mom, why are you saying that about me? How have you been? Are you even considered about my where abouts?" I asked.

            "The day your fat ass decided to leave my house, was the day I started to not give a fuck about you. Not like I have before. You think your lumpy precious looking ass, could ever get a guy like Ka'Jai to stay with you? Once he takes you little v-card he's going to be a goner. And don't come crying to me cause I don't want to hear it." she sneered at me as she snatched the rolls and walked away.

              I watched her walk away with her head held high. I hadn't realized I was crying until I felt a tear, drop on to my hand. I hurried and wiped my tear as I turned and saw Aaliyah standing behind me with her arms wide open.

                I half smiled and rushed into her arms as my tears released on to her shoulder. I was tired of crying. I cried because of my mother. I cried because I was tired of crying and I cried because I felt so pathetic that someone was always breaking me down to this point.