Chapter 9: Changes, Meet up and Surprise

"Who is it?" You asked.

"It's..

Paula." She said.

"Okay, please wait." You walked toward the door and opened it. Reveling a smiling Paula with a cart filled with food.

"May I come in?" She said and smiled.

"Of course you may." You said and open the door wider so she could enter.

"I know it's very early but master wants to talk with you after you two get ready. If your done, please call me. There is a bell at the left corner, I will go straight right here." She said and you both nodded then she left.

"Okay. I'll be the first to take a shower so that means that your going to eat first a after I'm done you'll go and take a bath an do I'll eat." She nodded.

~~After Bathing and Eating ~~

"You ready, y/n?" Kayla, who is wearing her casual clothes, asked while putting a final touches on her hair while You are standing left corner getting ready to ring the bell. You are wearing your (f/c) crop top over with your (f/c) vest and a short and knee high boots.

"Yeah, let's go?" You said and asked. She nodded then you rang the bell. After few seconds, someone knocked on the door. Kayla walked directly to it and opened it, which revealed Paula and Lex, who is wearing a formal clothing.

"Are you ladies ready to go?" Lex said then enter inside stretching his hand to you, which cause you to rise your right eye brow. 'Why can't this kid just give up already? What a flirt. I wish I didn't accept the mission. Is this even an SS-class quest?' You ask to yourself. Keep ignoring Lex.

"Of course we are. Lets go." You heard Kayla's voice and you felt someone's hand holding your wrist which caused you to move forward.

"Wait. I just need to check on something." You said and walked back inside the room. You scan for the request and checked if your master read it right. Unfortunately, he read it incorrectly. It was an S-class quest not an SS-class. You walked outside the room to meet up with the others.

"Paula could you lead the way please?" Kayla asked nicely which she nodded. While walking to your client's room, your surrounding are quite, there wasn't a single sound has made. After a few minutes, you arrived at the room.

"I'm not allowed to enter there so I will wait here. Master is inside." Paula said while opening the door. Kayla and you nodded while Lex walked inside. 'Rude much?!' You thought. You walked inside and you saw a blacked haired man wearing a tuxedo standing by the window with a green haired girl wearing a purple dress.

"You must be Kayla and y/n?" The man asked and you nodded.

"I'm Simon and I am deeply sorry for not here yesterday." Simon introduce then apologize.

"It's fine sir." You nicely said.

"Sir, may we ask who is the girl beside you?" Kayla asked.

"Oh! Of course. This is my son's fiancé Jessica." Simon introduce the girl. (a/n: I'm sorry if that's your name but if your name is Jessica, you can change the name of Lex's fiancé and that means your really pretty.)

"Its very nice to meet you, wizards of Phoenix Wing." She said then bowed

"As well as you, Miss Jessica." You both said then bowed as well.

"Have you met my son Lex?" Simon asked.

"Of course they have father. I even told them about the town's situation." Lex said and Simon nodded while Jessica walked besides him.