“Seriously, I can understand you I mean-” she started.

“No! You don't understand, that's the problem! The only person who understands, is this fucking Jack guy, and probably isn't even bothered! Because if he was, we would have met! It just pisses me off, that not even ONCE it goes the correct way. And I'm just pissed off of everything! I just want to finally meet him, and call him mine! Because right now, he might be fucking around with some whore, and obviously isn't mine!” I interrupted her.

“He is yours! You don't get it, do you? No matter with how many girls he is fucking around, he IS yours! Every girl he is with, knows that he isn't hers, because he hasn't met his mate yet, and they know that he belongs to his mate! Aka to you! They all know it, and he knows it as well. So stop it, you know that as well, and you know you will meet him soon!” She replied, her voice louder than before.

“He's not! He doesn't even knows who I am, he just knows that somewhere, there is a girl waiting for him. That's it! And all the sluts only know THAT. Please, just don't make it better than it is. Because it isn't! And just please, let's not fight, because I hate fighting, and seriously we are fighting over me getting drunk. That's actually nothing new” I explained, hoping she'd agree... Well I was wrong.

“We are not only arguing over you getting drunk Jay! If it was only that, I would have not talked to you today. You have cutted! You nearly drowned yourself! You are not okay, you are not 'cured' you are still broken!” she said, this time her voice calmer.

“You saw it?” I asked, tears filling my eyes.

“Of course I did!” she replied, rolling her eyes.

“Well fuck” I said, looking into nothing. “I'm sorry okay, it's just, I was so fucking depressed, you can't even imagine and well, the alcohol didn't help... Yes I did just say it didn't help... But it kind of did, and I'm sorry okay? I promise I won't do it again because well, I just won't do it, I promise” I said, smiling at her. She smiled back, luckily and hugged me tight. We hugged for some minutes, before pulling apart.

“Pinky promise?” She asked, sticking her pinkie out.

“Pinky promise” I laughed, intertwining our pinkies.

“okay good! I take you by your words Jay!” She laughed.

Just then, we heard loud steps in the hallway, walking up and down. Both of us got up and walked out of the living room, to see Zack searching for something.

“What's up babe?” Alice asked, confused.

“What? Oh right, sorry! I have to go” he muttered.

“Why?” Alice asked confused.

“Well, remember that Jack guy Alex talked about yesterday? Obviously he had an emotional breakdown, and we have to take care of him right now” He explained. I felt like throwing up again, hearing his name.

“Oh … okay, well then... See you soon?” She more asked than said.

“Of course! I'm going to call you” he said, kissing her passionately. I looked to the ground smiling. After they broke apart, Alice blushed furiously and bit her lip.

“Okay... See you later” She said, looking lovingly at him.

“Bye Jay! And get better soon!” he said, hugging me.

“BYE ZACK! I will try” I replied, hugging him. “I will give you guys some space I guess... I will be in the living room” I spoke after letting go of him and winked at them. They laughed at that and with that I was off.

I heard their muffled voices, and decided to lurk on them, just in case you know.

“I'm going to miss you” Alice muttered, her voice muffled as she was hugging Zack.