Xavier

It's the senior fair today because we all completed our projects and showed proof of it. Everyone became closer with their partners. I feel like I started having feelings for Zaria that can't seem to escape me. It's not just those regular feeling you get with your crush, it's the feeling that you guys are meant to be together. Yes, I know I'm crazy but oh well.

"Water war!" I hear yelled. I knew that voice. Zaria, whenever it comes to water war it's her. I turn around and a bucket of water is dumped on my head. I take the bucket off my head. "Guess who," she laughs. "What's with you and water?" I question taking the wet hair out of my face. "My name is Zaria Salim and water is my best friend," she smiles. "Wow," I say. "Anyways someone signed me to sing so I signed that person up to be my guitar player," she says drinking her Hawaiian Punch and walks up to stage. "Hello everyone, I'm Zaria Salim and I'll be performing for you...and we'll have a special guest playing the guitar. Please give a hand for Xavier Daniels," she introduces clapping her hands. I come up and take the guitar. "What do you want me to play... princess," I say raising my eyebrows. She looks at me with her mouth open. "You already know... pretty boy," she smirks. I smile and start playing her favorite Hindi song (the one she was singing at the bonfire).

Everyone claps afterward. The fair was fun, even though I was soaking wet through it all and also got cake dumped on me my Gavin. I get home and change and head to the living room. I hear knocking at the door. I open it surprised to see Zaria. "Hi," I say. "We have to work on the review for the senior project," she says. I open the door wider so she can come in. "Hi ," she says to my mom. Jazlyn runs up to Zaria giving her a hug. "Hey, Jaz" she smiles.

We sit down. "You need to fill this out first," she instructs. I take it and fill out. There was knocking at the door. I look up at my mom. She goes and answers it. "Xavier," my mom calls me. "Be right back," I say getting up. I come to the door and was shocked who I saw. "What are you doing here?" I question. "I do own this house," he says. "Not anymore... you left," I tell him pissed off. "Doesn't mean I don't own the house," he smirks walking pass us.