キス土地 (Kiss Land)

Start from the beginning

"Whatchu thinking about ma?"

I looked at him, and tried to smile like nothing was wrong, but I was nervous. It felt weird to be nervous. I didn't care about anything lately and didn't care to feel. But to feel an emotion that has been foreign to me, that has been surpressed? It's like trying to write when you haven't written for awhile. You feel numb, and you feel stupid.

"What club we going to?"

"Zanzibar."

I nodded and continued to look at the city lights. We were now in Santa Monica. A fee minutes later we were in front of the club. The line was down the block. We got out the limo, and Jacques went straight to the bouncer. I quickly followed behind. The girls on line were all cheesy, fixing their hair and lifting up their dresses just a bit so their thighs could be shown, and pulling them down so their cleavage could show.

"Travis who's the lady?"

"A good friend of mine Matt. You letting us in?"

Matt nodded, but I was confused as to why he called Jacques Travis and not ... Well not Jacques. We got into the club and was immediately admitted to the V.I.P. section. I sat down in the booth, hookah on the table along with champagne and vodka. The sight of it made my hands shake and I felt sweat forming on my forehead.