Chapter 2

-Connor POV-

The new girl next to me was acting rather strange. As I tried to seek her attention her eyes were glued to the teacher. What is wrong with her? I mean no one I actually knew could resist me, guessing my masculine beauty, handsome face and the way I could make any girl legs go jelly with the way I talk sure helped. I may sound full of myself but I'm not, seriously I'm not. But something about her makes me curious. I mean she's nothing like Abigial, especially the way she dresses. Whilst Abigial is all about the new high fashion style she's more like tomboyish and streetish. I'm not a fashion expert or anything but let's say what she is wearing isn't the latest trend. Abigial had long; wavy blonde hair and the new girl had short dark hair. Quite the opposite don't you think.

Wait! What the HELL am I doing? Why am I comparing her and Abigial- the head cheerleader, queen bee and the HOTTEST girl in school! Never in a million years would I dump Abigial for that! I mentally slapped myself to reality. But this silence is killing me!

"San Francisco, cool place. Where you born there or something?" I questioned her. She started fidgeting with her pen and sighed slightly. She turned towards me piercing me with her blue eyes,

"Yeah, I was born there and then I left to come to New York and then... I left New York for San Francisco... and... came back to New York." She said nervously.

I laughed quietly and before I could say anything Abigial twisted in her chair to face me wrapping her arms around my neck. Next thing you know her lips where on mine and we stayed like that for a good couple of seconds- obviously with a lot of action going on in there. After we finished she confronted the new girl with a gaze telling her that I belonged to her. Which I knew was not true but didn't say anything because let me tell you something do not get between two girls when they are angry, believe me that's the last thing you want to do. She licked her lips and said,

"Hey Oliver, just because you're sitting next to my boyfriend doesn't mean you can talk to him without my permission." Typical.

"Firstly my name is Olivia not Oliver and secondly I can talk to anyone I like with or without your permission." She huffed raising an eyebrow.

"What did you just say?" Abigial raised her voice so the class could hear her.

"I don't like to repeat myself" She said looking at Mr. Matthews explaining. Does she like him or something?

"Turn around Abigial, Now!" Mr. Matthews barked. Abigial slowly moved herself.

Am I dreaming or what? Did the new girl just talk back? The last time that happened was with a freshman who was new and had no idea who Abigial was. I'm 100% sure she regretted it ever since, dude she even moved school.

"Class listen up," Mr. Matthews talked. "I want you to face the person next to you and tell them about your mother. Who she is, what she does and what she likes. Ok. And afterwards I want you all to write an essay about what your partner has said and read it in front of the class tomorrow. Good. Now get on with it."

UGGHHH

-Olivia POV-