The Person Within

(My First story. Hope you like it :-) Please comment and vote thx)

PS: This is the character list not a chapter. I have done this to give an insight of the story :-)

Olivia Cooper - Jessica Stroup

She is a high school student who was brought up by her father only since her mother has left her straight after birth with no reason whatsoever. This has led her finding it hard to trust someone. She is quiet and distant and attempts to keep her own troubles hidden. She also feels expressing her own emotions will show weakness. She has a quirky and individual personality which lacks in self confidence but very mysterious and secretive. She has short; very dark hair with bright blue eyes. Dresses in boho and tomboy style. Nicknames: Ollie, Olive and O.

Connor Morris - Dustin Milligan 

He is the school's Quarterback and the most popular jock in school. Whenever he walks past girls they fall head over heels and the guys want to be friends with him as well as some envying him. He is a bit of a player and likes flirting with other girls but currently he is dating the head cheerleader (a typical jock). He goes out with good looking girls who are popular and look perfect as well as hot. But underneath, he is actually caring and will do anything to protect the people he cares about. He has light brown hair and green eyes.  

Abigial O'Reilly - Rosie Huntington-Whiteley

She is the Queen Bee and the head cheerleader of the school who is dating Connor Morris. She is very ruthless, a bitch and a beauty who oozes confidence. Many would call her a "Femme Fatale" (Dangerous Woman). She is a rich socialite; popular girl who isn't afraid to put her money where her mouth is. Jealousy and vain runs in her blood. The boys love and she believes that she can get away with everything (which she basically can). Preppy. She is always wearing clothes which are produced by big fashion labels. She has blond hair and blue eyes.  

Dexter Lopez - Daniel Cloud Campos

Dexter is really funny and can make you smile even when you are down. He isn't popular at all and doesn't really care either. He, Olivia and Bay are best friends. They knew each other since kindergarten but then Olivia left when she started eighth grade, however they still kept contact with each other and now Olivia is back. Dexter is half Filipino and Spanish. He has black hair and brown eyes.

Bay Johnson - Ashlee Simpson

Bay is considerate with a sweet nature. She is loyal, caring, kind and slightly naive. She can also be rebellious. She is best friends with Dexter and Olivia. She just like Dexter who is not popular but does not give a crap. She has bright red hair and green eyes.