One

One

Garlan

(The chapters really short but oops)

I won't let them cut your head off, he'd promised her, and he would fight for her.
The trial was the only hope, if the jury proved her guilty she still had the hope of trial by combat and then Garlan would definitely fight for her life then and if still he died during the trial by combat by then Willas will have brought the Tyrell army from Highgarden and Garlan will have had time to get Axel to send El's army south. He couldn't just let her die, just the thought of El locked away in some town was enough to make him physically sick with anger.

She wouldn't be eating, he thought. She was smarter than that, there was definitely a risk that El could be innocent even to be freed in the trial enough of a risk that Cersei might have her poisoned just because it was easier for her. Garlan still slightly shocked as to how the mornings events had panned out, one moment El was on her knees swearing her fidelity, and the next she was being dragged away by the Kinggaurd,  beinb accused of treason.

"What the hell are we going to do!" Margaery screamed bursting into Garlan's chambers that night.

"In all honesty I'm not sure there's a lot we can do sister"

"Garlan we can't give up on her, she's your wife"

"I know" he said biting his lip, "and that's why I've already sent word to Highgarden mobilising all of our troops, and I'm certain that if Axel and our children made their way out of Kingslanding he would have sent word North to Winterfell before going south"

"You sent them south?" Margaery said anxiously.

"It's safer than the north, the north is the first place The queen will look for our children." Garlan said quietly.

"They'll torture you Garlan, they'd kill you too. Promise me you'll fight for her, but also for yourselves.."

"For ourselves, your joking right?" Garlan snapped, "leave me sister, I wish to be alone." Margaery obeyed, standing up silently and leaving Garlan alone. In truth he didn't want to be alone, be wanted El back and god damn it he'd have her back whether he had to kill the King and his mother, Garlan would kill them all of it meant he could have El back.

Angrily he knocked everything on the desk onto the floor, knocking candles with them. He sank down on the bed closing his eyes momentarily only to look Up to see that pretty blue dress she'd worn yesterday laying on the floor.

"I will get you back my love, I promise you that" Garlan said under his breath.