Chapter 9

"Hey Mom!" I shouted as we entered the lair of Mojo. "We're hungry!"

"Just get something from the fridge!" the stupid monkey yelled from the back of the lair. "I'm working on a plan."

Butch looked at me and whispered, "Let's go see what he is doing."

Boomer and I nodded and crept back there to see what he was doing.

"Good thing I didn't use all the Chemical Z creating those boys," Mojo muttered. "Maybe this one will not be as immature. I am lucky I found the purple girl's home."

He held up a purple hairbrush and threw it in a familiar looking machine.

"Now my DNA," he remarked, pulling hairs from his head, his armpits, and his nose and dropping them into the machine. Then, he shook his head and brushed out the nose hairs, saying aloud, "That might affect how mature he is." He then flipped a switch and the machine started.

"Hey Mom!" I shouted, coming out of hiding. "What are you doing?"

"I'm working on a plan to defeat..." Mojo started.

"Let me guess," Butch interrupted. "The Powerpuff Girls Z?"

"And," Mojo continued. "A different girl."

"Huh?" we all asked, confused.

"Apparently," Mojo said, looking weirded out. "Another was created, similar to the smelly humans. Why I've never seen her, I don't know. But I will even the scale."

"Cool!" Boomer shouted.

Butch and I looked at him weirdly.

"He wants to even the scale, right?" Boomer noted. "That means he wants to create us another brother! Why didn't you guys figure it out?"

"He is right," Mojo remarked.

I rolled my eyes at the two idiots and remarked, "Well, the process is almost done."

Suddenly, I heard a smash and there was smoke everywhere. When it cleared, a dude about my age(well he looked it, but I'm less than a year old and he had just been created and we both looked like teenagers) was holding a purple hair brush with pieces of the machine surrounding him. He had brown hair and was dressed all in purple.

"I'm hoping that wasn't important," he remarked with a smirk.

"My invention!" Mojo shouted.

"Come on!" Butch yelled at him. "You used it twice! Not like you are ever going to use it again! Get over it!"

"I'm Blitz," the new boy said. "I think it's a good name."

"I'm Brick," I explained. "Boomer is the blond dude, and Butch is the guy yelling at the talking monkey."

"The stupid monkey is weird," Blitz remarked.

"Everybody agrees with you," Boomer remarked.

"By the way," Mojo said weakly. "I have enrolled you in school."

"WHAT!" we all yelled.