Chapter 5: Miyako

I woke up to my grandmother

making tea. I sat up in bed and noticed that my belt was flashing and beeping. I snuck carefully out my window before transforming, then flew off to find out what had happened.

Soon I found Blossom and Buttercup, who were looking confused. I got their attention.

"The activity was here, then gone," Blossom said, shaking her head. "Poochie sensed some black Z ray activity, but it is gone now."

"Let's go back to what we were doing," Buttercup said irritably. "I want to finish my donut."

"Okay," I said to my friends. "See you guys later!"

I transformed back when I got home and walked into the kitchen.

"Here is your breakfast," my grandma said, handing me my eggs and sausage.

While she went to watch the news, I ate my meal.

I overheard her say, "Those poor kids."

I glanced over at the TV to see Mojo had disturbed the satellite connection to announce something.

"You will give me the city of New Townsville, or I will destroy these kids and this teenager," he announced, pointing the camera to a giant cage with a bunch of kids in it. A familiar looking teenage girl was shushing all the little kids. She was handcuffed to the cage and was doing her best to calm the crying kids

Then, a kid in a white lab coat pushed his way in front and yelled at Mojo, "You'll never get away with this!"

"Ken!" I shouted, shocked.

Suddenly, the little girl from yesterday shouted, "You will be sorry, you dumb monkey!"

That's when I recognized the teenager.

"That is Yumi!" I shouted. "She is in my class. Why did Mojo capture her?"

I then realized why and yelled, "I'm going to go find my friends! They both have younger siblings and I'm worried!"

I raced off to the donut shop where I found Kaoru freaking out.

"He kidnapped my little brother!" she shouted, restless. "HE kidnapped MY little brother!"

Momoko ran in and yelled, "My little sister is gone and I just saw the video!"

"He also kidnapped Ken!" I said, worrying. "I hope the professor wasn't watching, because that would make him worry even more than he probably already is."

"Come on girls," Momoko decided quietly. "Let's go to an alleyway and transform."

We ran and transformed before using Blossom's belt communicator to contact the professor.

"Poochie here," the robot dog said. "The professor has fainted, so I'm taking all calls until he wakes up."

"When did Ken disappear?" Momoko asked.

"I think about five this morning," Poochie estimated. "Mojo just played the video and the professor fainted from worry."

"Well when he wakes up tell him we're on on it," Momoko said.

"Okay," Poochie told us. "Go get that monkey!" Blossom then closed the communicator

"Why hasn't the purple girl shown up," Kaoru asked impatiently.

"Yumi was kidnapped too," Momoko explained. "My guess is Mojo got her when getting her sister."

"So let's go to his hide out and kick some butt!" Kaoru shouted.

We then flew off to handle the stupid monkey.