Chapter 3: Momoko

When I got home, I turned on Galactic Man, which always made me feel better after a bad day. Unfortunately, they cancelled today's episode to put a news story about the Powerpuff Girls Z. Perfect

"Today," the news lady began. "New Townsville's favorite superheroines, the Powerpuff Girls Z, were captured by Mojo Jojo, a long time villain here. He disrupted the air waves to tell Townsville his deal. Then, we believe one of the girls got free and sent Mojo flying out of the city."

"That's not what happened," I thought to myself. "A girl came and saved us. How could a girl come and beat Mojo by herself when we couldn't defeat him working together? It is weird. And who was that girl anyway? She seemed so familiar."

"Mom!" I called out. "I'm going to the park! Later!"

"Be back before dinner!" she shouted.

"'Kay!" I yelled before zooming out the door.

When I got to the park, I plopped on a bench, pulled my uneaten candy bar from lunch, and started eating it.

"Look out!" a girl's voice yelled. I then was hit in the head with a purple frisbee, knocking me off the bench.

"Ow," I said, grabbing the frisbee.

A little girl about Ken's age ran up and said, "Sorry. My aim with my frisbee is really bad. I'm Michiyo Kuninobu."

"I'm Momoko," I explained as I handed her the frisbee. "Well, your throw is strong, but your aim needs work."

Suddenly, a girl with a brown ponytail and glasses who looked about my age ran up.

"I'm so sorry about my sister," she said, helping me up. "Michiyo was trying to toss me the frisbee but it went a weird direction."

"It's okay," I said with a smile. "Hey, don't you go to my school?"

"Yep," she said with a smile. "I sit right next to you. I'm Yumi. You're Momoko, right? Nice to technically meet you."

"Nice to meet you too," I said.

"You look like Blossom!" Michiyo cried out suddenly. "Can you believe what happened today with Mojo Jojo? I was worried! Luckily they escaped in time to save the day again!" She sounded like she didn't really believe that.

"Yeah, luckily they did," I said, laughing nervously.

"How do we know they did it?" Yumi asked, looking at me. "Maybe someone else showed up and beat Mojo Jojo up. Who knows?"

"You could beat him up, Yumi," Michiyo said to her sister. "You can do that..."

"Enough of that, Michiyo," Yumi interrupted quickly. "We need to get home soon."

Suddenly, a giant robot leaped into the park. Michiyo screamed in fear as the ground shook.

"No one defeats Mojo Jojo!" the stupid monkey himself called over a megaphone.

"Get your sister and yourself to safety!" I yelled to Yumi.

I ran to a porta-potty and transformed.

I flew up to Mojo and yelled, "What are you doing now? This is getting ridiculous!"

Bubbles and Buttercup flew up and looked at the robot.

"Not again!" Kaoru yelled. "I was hoping when that girl kicked your butt earlier you would have the sense to take a break. Not try the same stupid thing again."

Suddenly, three tentacles shot out of the base of the robots neck and wrapped themselves around us.

"I can't use my bubble wand," Bubbles yelled.

"Let them go you big bully!" a voice called from below.

"Oh no," I said, horrified. Michiyo was standing at the foot of the robot, kicking it.

"You stupid monkey!" she yelled.

"You small, smelly human!" Mojo yelled. He released a tentacle from the robot's neck and it wrapped around the little girl.

"Help!" she screamed. "Yumi, help!"

"Super slice!" A purple frisbee sliced through the four tentacles before flying back into the hand of the girl who defeated Mojo earlier.

Michiyo screamed as she started to fall towards the ground. The girl swooped down and caught Michiyo.

"It's alright," she said to the little girl as she flew up to us.

"You guys handle him," she told us. "I'll see if I can help once I get this little girl to safety." She then flew off.

"You heard her!" I shouted. "Get him!"

Buttercup broke the glass dome with her hammer.

"Spinning Yo," I shouted, using my yo-yo to confuse him.

"I'm hitting this one out of the park," Buttercup shouted, hitting Mojo with his hammer as hard as she could, sending him flying.

"That's what you get for trying to hurt innocent children!" I shouted at the monkey as he flew out of sight.

We flew over to Michiyo, who was standing next to her sister.

"You could've been seriously hurt," Yumi gently scolded Michiyo. "I'm just glad you're okay. I won't tell Mom what happened, okay?"

"Are you okay?" I asked the little girl.

"I'm fine," she said with a smile at her older sister. "The purple girl told me not to do that again and flew off."

"I'm sorry we couldn't help her," Bubbles said sadly to Yumi as Michiyo ran off to the swings. "We were captured our selves and couldn't do anything."

"It's alright," Yumi reassured her. "Thanks for kicking Mojo's butt for trying to hurt my sister. I've got to go now. Bye."

She called her sister over and they walked out of the park and disappeared around a corner.

"Michiyo is very sweet," I thought to myself. "And Yumi is a great big sister. But that girl. Who was that girl? And why does she look so familiar?"

"The purple girl looks a bit like that little girl's older sister," Bubbles remarked. "The same hair and eyes. Do you guys think...?

"It must be her," I decided. "Michiyo knows that as well I bet. Guys, let's go to the lab. We need to ask Poochie a favor."

AN: Yes, I will put the point of views of all three of the Powerpuff Girls Z at least once. I used a name generator to figure out the name of Yumi, and I also used the first name from my own name generated for Michiyo. Had to figure out something for her name