Latsu

Natsus POV

Natsu stared at his bedroom wall. Clutching his pillow closer to him. He wants someone to hold. Not a damn pillow

After his...encounter with Laxus he had to go home, he was too upset. he didn't want to go down the wrong path again.

Well I guess your wondering how Latsu started, well Natsu and Laxus dated for 7 months. It was at first an  experiment to see what's like to date a guy. Feelings grew from that experiment.

They had said that they loved each other. They introduced them to the parents, they kissed, cuddled, done some stuff but they didn't go all the way because Natsu was afraid of doing so.

And you could say Laxus didn't like this

He soon went out every weekend drinking and going to bars but soon it turned into a daily routine and Natsu couldn't take it.

Mustering up all the courage he got he broke up with Laxus. A weight lifting off his back.

It had been tough getting over him but he eventually did by the help of Lucy, lisanna and Levy. He can't thank them enough.

A ringing interrupted his thoughts and he looked down at his phone yonder an unknown number

Oh God it better not be laxus! Natsu thought as he picked up the phone and pressing it against his ear.

"Hello?"

Please not laxus please not laxus please not laxus!!!!!!!

"Natsu?"

Natsu released a breath as he realised who he was talking to.

"Gray? How did you get my number?"

"Well, Lucy gave it to me, you wernt at school today"

Natsu s eyes widened, well he was at school. He just left early.

"I did come in, my stomach was acting up before gym, sorry" he lied. He can't really say to him that he had a full blown make out session his ex, not when his plan was working so well.

"Oh....well, are you better now?"

"Yeah, I guess it was only for a few hours" he sighed. He felt bad lying to him.

"Well ugh, Lucy is having a party next week, are you going?" Natsu said changing the subject.

"Yeah! I'm really siked for it too! I was talking to Lisanna today and she said its a pool party"

"Yeah she lives in he giant mansion by herself, the pool is so~ nice. There's even a Jacuzzi" Natsu said, what would Gray look like shirtless...

Shit I bet he has a six pack...or a v line! Natsu thought, His mouth starting to water.

"Wow I'll bring my bathing suit" Gray said. "But I actually called you about something else"

'Shit Shit Shit Shit' Natsu thought.

"Before gym today Lucy told me that you wanted to talk to me..."

Oh

OH

"Oh yeah I wanted to talk to you about...y'know" Natsu coughed."I'm sorry I almost kissed you I mean you just broke up with juvia and your not even gay!!"

"Oh..." Gray thought, in his kind he thought maybe, just maybe, that Natsu was going to say that he wanted to kiss him some other time. How stupid of me. "That's fine, but Er, I am..., I am gay" Gray breathed out.

Natsus eyes sparkled and a smirk appeared on his face. His plan is going perfect! Soon Gray will be down on his knees.

Shit wrong wording!

"Oh you are?" He tried to sound surprised. "Then, congrats. Who have you told yet?"

"My mom, my sister, Lyon, juvia, lisanna, my dad and Lucy" Natsu nodded his head along, so he already came out to his family.

"So Er, let's just get through this school week and then it will be Lucy's party."

"Y-yeah. Can't wait"

"Well I'll see you tomorrow Gray"

"Bye"

--------

Natsu sighed into his hand as Ms Aries kept on going on about cotton sales and her new wool business. It was Tuesday, only a few days until Lucy's party.

He always loved when the blonde through parties because its all people talk about for the next month.

Last year's party was the best, her mansion was full and the party was lively, no fights or sprawls happened, her house was situated on the outskirts of town so no neighbours could complain.

She is the party queen.

And she has no parents to give out to her if she throws one too.

And Natsu wasn't lying to Gray about that Jacuzzi, it's soooooo nice you have no idea.

"Pstt Natsu" Natsu turned around to see Laxus with a look in his eye that he hasn't saw in a long time, sadness.

"What do you want" Natsu huffed, tilting himself more to his direction as laxus was behind him.

"Just wanted to say sorry for the whole changing room fiasco, you know I still love you"

"Y-your with Mira!"

"BOYS STOP TALKING, ANYWAYS cottonseed sales in the primary sector..."

Little did natus and Laxus know was that Gray sat behind laxus...