20: Jhope-Drunk

Your POV:
You came home with tears streaming down your cheeks.You mom saw you crying and asked you what happened.

"I thought you went out with ______?You know_______is such a great guy,smart and handsome and loves you..."Your mom began to say as she thinks that ______is the perfect guy for you.

You got even more irrated and slammed the door.
If he was the perfect guy,why would he leave me after 3 months for a prettier girl?

I buried my face with my hands and began to bawl.
Suddenly you got a text message from your best friend,Hoseok.

Hoseok:
Hey (y/n) what are you doing?Im bored...

You:
Can you come to the park near my house now?I...just broke up with my boyfriend...

Hoseok's POV:
I saw (y/n) sitting at the park bench,tears flowing out of her eyes like a waterfall.
I walked towards her quietly.

"Are you ok?"I asked (y/n).

(Y/n) looked up me with her tear stained eyes.

I sat down beside her."Hoseok ah!"She said and her head fell on my chest.
I took out a tissue and wiped her tears.She continued to cry when she saw the bag of beer i was carrying.

"Can I have one?"She asked me.
I shook my head but she took it anyway.
"Ya!(Y/n)!"I asked hurriedly.
She opened the can of beer and took a sip before I could do anything.

I snatched it away from her hands but she took one again."No wonder people drink beer when they're sad..."she said.

I sighed and sipped a little beer.

After 2 hours~~~

Hoseok's POV:
We finished the whole bag of beer but (y/n) was mostly drinking it.

She dropped her head on my shoulder and I smiled at her sleeping face.

I never had the chance to tell (y/n) that I like her as she already had a boyfriend then.

Suddenly,(y/n)'s handphone rang.
"Hello?This is Hoseok,Im with (y/n) now,"I said

"Hello Hoseok?Im (y/n)'s mother.Why isnt she back home yet?Please bring her back now,"Your mother told me.

"Okay,I will bring her back now,"I said.
I closed her handphone and threw away the empty cans.

I placed (y/n) on my back and she was too drunk to notice.
Then,I began to carry her back.

"Ya,Jung Hoseok!Why did I ever like that jerk?I should have rejected that jerk!I dont even like him that much...not as much as..."(Y/n) said.

I was shocked but I wanted to know who she liked.
"Who?Who do you like that much?"I asked her worriedly.

Suddenly (y/n) vomited on the ground."Are you ok?"I asked her.
She nodded and i took out a tissue to wipe her mouth.
I then carried on,all the way to her house.

When we reached her house,I pressed the doorbell and her mother opened the door.
"Omo,what happened?Is she drunk?"(y/n)'s mother asked me.

"Yeah...Sorry I brought the beer..."I apologised.

"It's ok,she just broke up with her boyfriend,she has to let out her sadness..."Your mother sighed and I carried her to her bedroom.

I put (y/n) on the bed when her mother saw the vomit on my shirt.
"Let me give you a shirt to change into,"Her mother said.

I took the shirt from her and after changing,I went to see (y/n) one last time before leaving.I saw her drunken red cheeks and sighed.I caressed her face and was about to leave when she grabbed my hand.
"Dont...go..."She murmured.

(Y/n)'s mother saw this and said,"Why not you stay here tonight?When (y/n) is drunk,she would hold on to some one without letting go..."

Looking at the situation,I decided to stay.

The next morning~~~

Your POV:
You woke up,finding yourself clutching on someone's wrist from the floor.You let go of the hand and stared down,seeing Hoseok there.

"Ya!Jung Hoseok!What are you doing here?"You shouted.
Hoseok woke up tiredly and looked at you.
"You were drunk last night and you clutched onto me..."Hoseok admitted.

You blushed,knowing your habit and apologised to him.
Hoseok stood up and sat on your bed,putting his backhand on your forehead.

"Isnt your head spinning?Your forehead is really hot,"He said.
"I will go get your medicine,"He said and left the bedroom.

You stared into space,beginning to think about that time the jerk confessed to you and you dumbly agreed,forgetting your feelings for Hoseok.

Instead,the jerk dumped you and Hoseok is taking care of you.You started to cry,thinking abour that jerk and how he ruined your love life,getting in the way between you and Hoseok.

Hoseok entered the room,seeing you cry,he rushed over."Are you thinking of that jerk?"he asked.
You nodded your head.
"You shouldnt think of that jerk anymore.Come,eat your medicine,"He said and handed you the pills.

You plopped them into your mouth and swallowed with water.
"Thanks,"You told Hoseok.

"I should go home now..."Hoseok said and stood up from the bed.
You knew that if you dont take action now,you will never have a chance.

You grabbed Hoseok's wrist and pulled him down.
Hoseok,obviously shocked,stared at you.
You leaned forward and your lips touched his,while you closed your eyes.

You could feel Hoseok's blushing cheeks burning your face.
Suddenly,you felt two hands wrapping around your waist.

You both stayed in the same position until you heard the snapping of a picture.

You pulled away when you saw your mom with a poloriod camera.
She pulled out the printed picture and smiled.
You ran towards her,attempting to take the picture away.

She showed you the picture,you and Hoseok kissing.
"Ah,my daughter's first kiss..."She said while smiling.Then,she left the room.

You blushed when you felt two hands on you shoulders.
"So are you gonna be my girlfriend?"Hoseok asked.
"Ok!"You said excitedly and hugged him.Hoseok smiled and pulled you closer to him...

----------------------------------------------
AYO AYO IM BACK:)

I will be updating the Rapmon part on 14 feb...
Hope you all like it:)

Hope you liked the imagine and
Pls comment💬,vote()and share🔁

Always accepting requests;)

Commment for the next member for me to write about,Saranghae❤️

Bye~