Chapter 13

Nino’s P.O.V

“Tomo?” I said as I rang the doorbell.

“Pi?” Chihiro called nervously.

“You have to relax!” I said still holding her hand.

We thought he would come out soon but it seemed like he wasn’t home.

I smiled at her. “Don’t worry. I’ll call him.”

We just turned around and was about to call him when we saw him walking home with Kazumi slobbering all over him. I felt Chihiro shaking uncontrollably and I heard her sniff. I turned my face to look at her and she was crying with her hand covering her face.

“Ah Nino!” Tomo said as he approached us. “Did you come to find me? Sorry, I wasn’t home.” He said smiling. “I went for a walk with my girlfriend.”

“Girlfriend? Kazumi?” I heard Chihiro murmur softly as she cried even more. I felt so angry seeing someone I loved cry so badly.

“Chihiro-chan, how are you?” he asked as he saw Chihiro standing next to me. He noticed Chihiro crying and asked, “Doushita? Did Nino make you cry? Oh Nino! You have to be nicer to your girlfriend!”

“SO THAT’S WHAT COMES OUT OF A GUY WHO HAS FORGOTTEN ABOUT HIS GIRLFRIEND!?!?”

“Hah? What are you talking about? My girlfriends right here, next to me.” He said turning to give Kazumi a smile.

“YOUR GIRLFRIEND IS RIGHT HERE BUT SHE ISNT NEXT TO YOU! SHE IS CRYING HER HEART OUT WHILE YOU LET SOME GARBAGE SLOBBER ALL OVER YOU?!”

“Oi! WHO ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? I’M NOT GARBAGE, OKAY?” Kazumi shouted.

“YES YOU ARE AND ALWAYS WILL BE!” I shouted back.

“KAZUNARI! YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO CRITICISE KAZUMI!”

“OH YES I DO! SHE’S A BOYFRIEND STEA---“ I stopped because Chihiro was tugging at my shirt. I looked at her and she shook her head. She wiped her tears and straightened back.

She walked towards Tomo and said her speech slurred and shaking, “Ya-Yama-shita. -san.” She added quickly, blinking back a tear. “I’m sorry. We have no right to talk to your- your- girl-fri-friend like that. We came to give back your key. We will leave now.” She handed back the key and bowed then turned around to grab my hand and then walked to my car, dragging me.

Yamapi’s P.O.V

I felt a stinging sensation in my heart as Chihiro-san cried and it became worse when she said ‘Yamashita-san.’ It hurt so much that I felt like I was stabbed but I kept it in. it was weird. I have never felt like that before. I felt like I wanted to die when she grabbed Nino’s hand. She had one of my keys. How come? I don’t remember anyone having my house keys. Why is it bothering me so much? Why? Why? WHY?!