Chapter 8

The month passed so fast and everything was ready as the wedding day was tomorrow.

“Are you sure you want to marry me?” I asked Pi for the hundredth time.

“I’m sure!! Don’t ever ask me that! The answer will always be I’m sure!”

“I’m just scared. I have this weird feeling..”

“Don’t worry about it. Tomorrow we will officially be couples!” he said smiling at me.

Seeing his smile reassured me and I had no more doubts.

The wedding day

We had invited everyone we were close with and it was nearly the opening.

We changed into our outfits. Me in my big white dress as I have always wanted and Pi in his black suit with a white flower.

“Pi, you look so handsome,” I said shyly looking down.

“Chihiro, you look really really pretty, even prettier than I remembered.”

“Really?” I asked looking at him.

“Really,” he replied brushing a few strands of hair from my face.

I smiled and hugged him, fearing it would be the last hug ever from him.

“I love you too,” he said and lifted up my chin. He leant down and kissed just before a bridesmaid came in and saw us together.

“You’s aren’t meant to see each other yet!” she said as she dragged me out of the room. I blew Pi a kiss and he blew one back. I smiled, feeling happier than I’ve ever remembered.

Yamapi’s P.O.V

Chihiro just walked out of the room when my phone started ringing.

“Moshi moshi?”

“Yamapi, I’m going to die if you don’t come and save me. I’m at the beach. I want you to know that I love you more than Chihiro does. I love you so much I’m not even scared to die. I’ll be waiting for you.”

“Kazumi!”

(Kazumi was Yamapi’s ex-girlfriend)

Beep beep..

What am I going to do now? Chihiro’s outside waiting for me. I can’t let her suffer because of me. But I don’t want someone to die because of me either.

I decided to go and persuade Kazumi and then come back really quick for the wedding.

I ran out and drove my car to the beach. The only beach near this place. There is too much traffic so I decided to go full speed.

“AHHHHHHHHHHhh!!!” I swerved and bumped ---------

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP-----

Chihiro’s P.O.V

Ring ring! Ring ring!

Yamapi’s mum’s phone rang.

“Moshi moshi?”

“I am a surgeon. Are you Yamashita Tomohisa’s mother?”

“Yes I am. Did something happen?”

“Actually, yes. He just had a car accident and now is now being sent to Tokyo Hospital. I hope you can come right away.”

“H-h-ha-i.”

“What happened to Yamapi??” I asked frightened about what she was about to say.

“Yamapi has been sent to Tokyo Hospital. He just had a car accident.” Yamapi’s mother whispered, shaking.

“Hos-pi-pital?” I repeated shocked.

“Nande?” I whispered to myself, “Nande?” I said again sliding to the ground.

The wedding was cancelled and everyone went home.

I changed into my normal clothes and quickly took a taxi to Tokyo Hospital. On the way I was thinking. What had happened? Wasn’t Yamapi in his room? How did it happen? My mind was full of questions I couldn’t answer.

I finally arrived and ran into the hospital to the counter, “Where’s Yamashita Tomohisa’s room?” I asked the lady.

She checked the computer and said, “Yamashita-san is in room 85.”