×Prolouge×

Add my Snapchat for news, updates, and sneak peaks!

Username: wattpad_abby

Song: Somebody's Watching Me- Rockwell

Lesson number one: Never walk alone on the other side, or as we call it, "the dark side", of Chicago.

I had just left my boyfriend Blake's house, and I decided to walk home a different way. The night was young, it was lightly drizzling, and the streets were calm.

Little did I know that one decision would change my life forever.

Literally.

The sky had begun to let out downpours of rain (no, it wasn't raining men; a complete bummer), and I did not have a hood on my Victoria Secret jacket (curse myself for trying to look stylish and cute), so I used my medium sized bag to shield my head and began to walk down a street where there was a bunch of abandoned, broke down buildings with windows and doors busted out.

If that didn't scream run the other way before you get kidnapped, I don't know what else could have.

I continued to walk down the dark alleyway, even with its ominous features. I couldn't turn back. Something was pulling me in, and I couldn't fight the urge to keep going.

Rain creeped down the side of the buildings, and everything screamed "Congratulations! You just won a one way ticket into murdertown.".

Thunder rumbled through the sky, and a single strike of lightning shot down before me, causing my heart to pound out of my chest. I stopped for a brief moment to calm my pulse down and to rid of the pounding and ringing in my ears, and then I continued on my venture home. I had almost reached the bright city lights when I bumped into something hard. I stumbled back a little, and when I regained my posture, I looked into the intimidating eyes of an inhumanly tall guy, who I will admit was slightly attractive- well, minus the red eyes boring into mine. I began to back up slowly until I hit another person's chest, and fear rattled through my body as I saw another guy standing in front of me with yellow eyes. I did a complete 360 and realized I was completely surrounded.

Yellow and red eyes stared into my soul every which way of this little circle. My head shot around, trying to find ways to escape, but my heart sunk in my chest when I realized there was no way out.

"She's a pretty one." The guy with the red eyes says in a seductive voice with a smirk playing on his lips. I was about to move away from him when another guy was just a little bit too close to me with his chest pressed against my back, and he literally smelled me.

"She smells delicious too." I turn around to see the guy with yellow eyes licking his lips as he moves closer to me, and I back away. Or well, attempt to. The guy with the yellow eyes grabs my bag and throws it to the side. The rain pelts my long blonde hair, causing it to be drenched, and cling to my skin.

"Master thinks she could be of use to us." Another guy with silverish eyes says to the guy with red eyes, and he nods his head in response.

"Are you kidding? Look at her! She's small, and she has no muscle. She would be as useful as a frog." I turn around to see a girl who also has red eyes glaring at the two guys behind me with disbelief. She looks almost identical to the guy with red eyes, and I suspect that they are twins. She had her arms crossed over her chest and really held that badass portfolio.