Second Chapter - A question to start

Lukes POV

I was so bored so I decided to do an #AskLukeBrooks on twitter, so my fans could ask me questions to entertain me. When I answer questions, I follow that person and have a little creep on their twitter page.  

I was waiting for all the boys to come back from gym, I wasn't feeling that great so I stayed home with mum and Lala (my dog). The second I posted the tweet saying I was doing an #AskLukeBrooks, my twitter mentions was overflowing. I scrolled through my mentions, looking for the best ones. I found one that read

"I've never met you before, when are you coming to Brisbane next? #AskLukeBrooks" it was from a twitter follower called @PrincessLexi . I loved reading questions about touring and the Janoskians, rather than the over-used "Would you date a fan" or "Are you single?". I clicked on her page and opened her first photo, wow!! She was absolutely gorgeous!! I have never seen a girl so beautiful in my life, she really caught my eye.

I replied quickly, my fingers trembling on the keyboard.

"In a few weeks. When I come we should hang out? x"

 I really hoped she would reply quickly, I was so nervous. I continued answering questions and waited for her name to appear at the top of my screen. I went into my dm's and refreshed the page to see 1 new message from @PrincessLexi. I quickly clicked into it and read the message.

"Yeah, that sounds amazing. Do you know where you're staying yet?"

"I think she sounds keen", i thought to myself. I really hoped she was into me. I decided to wait a minute before replying so I don't look overly keen.  A couple minutes later I replied.

":) We are staying at the Stamford Hotel.  Have you been there before? My dms are flooding, would you minding texting instead? Heres my number 04** *** ***"

I just couldn't get over how gorgeous she was. I looked through more of her photos and each one was just more and more beautiful.

What do you think will happen next? Comment and vote please, i will update ASAP xx