Confusion

( LUCAS POV )

Its been a month since I found out about Mercedes and I soon moved in with Maya, yet I didn't know what we were. We had this unofficial thing together, we kissed, sometimes we didn't and I was so confused, especially with her recent behavior. She fell quieter than usual and became more stressed.

The lesson was about confusion and I couldn't help, but I looked at Maya the whole time who had her head down and looked like she was about to cry. She raised her hand as soon as the bell rang, but quickly put it down, took her things, and left . I tried going after her, but she left just in time and I waited for Riley and Farkle, we headed for the cafeteria and sat down.

"Somethings wrong with Maya.." we all harmonized

"She's quieter than usual." I spoke

"She doesn't speak when we're at the bay window." Riley spoke

"She doesn't even respond when I ask her whats wrong." Farkle spoke

"I don't see the pattern here, ever since I moved in shes been getting up in the middle of the night briskly." I said, sipping my water.

Farkle looked at me and his eyes widened, he got up as soon as he saw Maya and pulled her into a corner. He crossed his arms and as soon as he spoke she bit her lip and nodded.

( MAYAS POV )

I headed towards the cafeteria and pulled on a smile, but I felt my stomach rumble as Farkle dove up and pushed me aside.

"What the hell?" I questioned

He crossed his arms and looked at me in the eyes. 

"You're pregnant, aren't you?" He sighed

His words hit me as if I were being struck by a bolt of lightning, I wanted to cry, but the only thing I could do was nod.

"I don't know" I cried as I bit my lip.

He pulled me into a hug as I cried onto his shoulder, I saw Lucas and Riley walking towards us and I quickly wiped my tears and pulled on a normal face.

"Maya's-" Farkle spoke

My heart dropped and I wanted to fall on my knees and throw up at the same time.  Farkle saw them and looked at me, he knew I didn't want to tell them. 

 "Maya's.. sketchpad disappeared and she's upset because she also wrote private things on there and doesn't want anyone to see it." Farkle lied

I sighed in relief and felt the vomit rise, I dropped all of my books and ran towards the bathroom stall, I fell to the toilet. I gagged and choked as I wiped my mouth and flushed. I heard Riley's heels click and she gasped, she pried open the stall to see me on the floor sweating.

"Maya, how long has it been since you and Lucas..?" Riley asked

I looked up at her and I cried, the tears fell off my chin as I spoke.

"Six weeks." I sobbed as Riley fell to the floor and hugged me.

She put both of her hands on my cheek and made me face her.

"We're going to the convenience store, then the doctor after school. Is there possibly a way you might not be pregnant?" Riley nervously questioned

I soon remembered the day of the incident, I remembered the opened packet on the counter and my heart beat slower. I nodded at Riley and she huffed.

We both stood up and I washed my face and hands, I looked in the mirror and smiled. I was glad I wasn't alone this time, but I was still scared. I wiped my face and we both walked out the door, heading towards the guys.