Chapter 9

A few weeks went by without incident. Anthony was getting his therapy and everything was mellow. So, we decided to sit down and talk about having a child. "I think we're ready, but we have to make the decision now, surrogate mother or adoption." I said.

"Adoption is really quick and for any mother that's close to giving birth, it's simpler..." Anthony said. "But if we get a surrogate, our child will have our DNA."

"But only one of us would have the DNA-related child." I sighed. It was really stressful, honestly.

"Then we'll adopt..." Anthony smiled. "Come here." He said moving to the side a bit for me to sit next to him. He held me close. "It'll be okay in the end." He smiled kissing me. I nodded softly, kissing back. I pulled up an adoption agency and we called. We got all the information we needed and set an appointment for 3:00 the next day.

After we'd done that, we decided to start a live stream. People had a lot of questions about everything, and no videos had been posted since Anthony uploaded. "Hey guys, I know we don't Livestream much. But you guys deserve one with everything that has happened." I started. Almost immediately, there were so many viewers. "Most of you guys think this is a prank?" I chuckled, shaking my head. "Rest assured, this is not a prank. This is for any questions you may have for us." Anthony scrolled through the comments.

"All of them want us to prove it." He chuckled. I smirked softly.

"Then let's prove it, Anthony." I smiled leaning in to kiss him, passionately and deeply. Once we pulled away, the comments blew up again, this time with hatred for Anthony.

"How could you lie to us?"
"Why would you hurt Ian?"
"I've lost respect for you Anthony."

Anthony saw them, and quickly changed. He got up and left the living room, going upstairs to the bedroom we used. "Guys... Thanks." I said sarcastically. "He's trying to hard right now. He's going through therapy, rehab. You guys didn't have to do that." I sighed and looked up to see if the door was opening at all. I sighed. "Hold on..." I sighed, taking the computer with me and I opened the door. Anthony was sitting on the bed.

"Don't show me..." He sighed. I nodded and turned the computer away from us. I looked at him, he was crying as silently as he could. "I didn't want to hurt you... I'm so sorry." I shook my head.

"You apologized, it's okay. We're fine now... It's okay." I nodded and slowly turned the camera back. He just leaned into me. "So I'll talk about it..." I nodded. "We're three weeks married, and we actually have an appointment tomorrow with an adoption agency. We're going to have a baby... And, I couldn't be happier." I smiled. I looked at Anthony and pulled him into a kiss. "We're fine and hopefully you guys continue to support us the way you have been for the past ten years... Love you guys." I signed off the Livestream and looked at Anthony. He didn't look good. "Hey... Anthony, answer me this..." I said softly running my fingers through his hair. "Why do you feel this bad?"

He sighed. "I put you through hell. I don't deserve you." I nodded and sighed.

"You, you're my husband. Love of my life. It's all okay... You're making yourself physically sick... It is all going to be okay." I smiled softly, kissing him again.