Chapter 9: Rolling Girl

Hey guys, if you somehow can't listen to the song on the side, let me now and I'll send you a link to the video!

Chapter 9: Rolling Girl

I woke up with a start. I looked around the awkward room nothing making sense at all. I then remembered what had happened. Kyoya knocked me out with something. I can't believe he would exchange me for some stupid information about me!

I got up from the bed. This looked like the room I was being set in when I stayed at Tamaki's mansion. Wait a minute, it is. Why would he let me stay here even if he can't trust me and wants me away from him? Was he lying?

I quietly climbed out of the bed and walked over to the window, sliding it open to to sleep on the tree. I laid on the tree, just thinking about why would Tamaki let me in his mansion, after saying that he agreed with Kyoya. I looked up at the sky, the sun barely peeking through the clouds. It must've been like early in the morning but not too early. It was still kinda dim in the sky.

I loved sun rises. The beautiful color of bright orange was my favorite color of all on how it shines brightly. I smiled to myself, sighing at the endless sky. I was alive to see today, which I was grateful for, but was still concerned about the whole thing about the men that were after me. How did Kyoya even manage to find them?

I heard knocking on the door. How long have I been out here? It wouldn't seem to be that long. . .

I got off from the tree and went back into the room and opened the door. A maid was waiting for me for some odd reason. I looked at her oddly.

"Shitome, Mr. Tamaki wishes to see you," she said kindly. I nodded, stepping out. I then realized I was in some sort of night gown. I hope it was a maid who changed me. I stepped out of the room and she lead me down the hallway to a room I was unfamiliar with.

The lady opened the door and let me walk inside. I obeyed and saw Tamaki standing in the corner with an old women by his side. What the heck is happening?

"Asuna, I want you to meet someone. It seems like you already met once." he stated, directly to the old lady. She did look familiar though. I couldn't put my finger on it. She ran up to me hugging me tight.

Well, this is awkward. . .

"Asuna, do you remember me?" she asked. I shook my head, utterly confused. Was I supposed to remember her?

"I was your tutor when you were younger. And you're parents." my eye widened. It can't be her? She still seems to have that rude, strict aura to her. No way; that's impossible!

"I thought you've died along with your family! Tamaki had brought you up by Shitome and I thought that you had risen from the dead. I haven't seen since you were a little girl, how are you doing in school?" the lady stated.

"It's been fine," I mumbled. I didn't know how to react. I didn't exactly like her, anyways.

"I'm glad to see you safe," she whispered in my ear.

"Wow, Grandmother, I didn't know you were this close to each other." Tamaki stated happily.

"I'm not," we both grumbled.

"Well, Asuna needs to get ready for school." Tamaki said, pulling me away. I waved at my once ex tutor was with a tear leaked down from her cheek. Once we were down the hall. I pushed him up against the wall glaring through his skull.

"What did you do, and how come you're being nice when you weren't last night?" I asked through gritted teeth. I was beyond mad. I was startled and didn't know what to say. I sighed, letting him go hesitantly.