The Fabulously Fantastic Friendship Questionnaire!~

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

10: I really reeaalllyyyy want to make some more good friends on wattpad and get to know you guys better!

11: my family thinks I'm part cat because I'm always eating tuna salad...

12: I love movies, especially fantasy or superhero ones!

13: I'm also on DeviantArt and YouTube, my DA name is
Xx-HiddenGem-xX and my YouTube name is HiddenGemArtworks ^^

Now for the Questions!

Q: Who is your best friend on wattpad?

A: well i haven't been on wattpad for very long so I only just started making friends! So all of the friendships are fairly fresh actually! XD but I would have to say MamaBearTheGreat

She's a great person and seems to hold up a conversation very well and we both looovvee to draw! She has named us the drawing twins ehehe X3 such a sweetheart ~ even in the short time I've known her! :3

Q: What was the last song you listened to?
A: Tameiki Botan by Aoi Shouta!!! OH MY GOSHNESS THIS GUY HAS THE VOICE OF AN ANGEL HE'S SO UNIQUE....LIKE I CAN'T EVEN GUYS
(I'm a diehard fan of Aoi Shouta he's so talented! he's the voice actor for Ai Mikaze from Uta No Prince Sama ♥_♥ )

Q: If you could be any book character who would you be?
A: Huh. Interesting question! I've always wondered what it would be like to meet a character...but I've never thought about what it would be like to be one of them. It'd be neat to be Aylah the wind sister from The Lost Years Of Merlin saga.
(My all time favorite book series it's amazing!!! ) ^w^

Q: If you were in a book/anime would you be the badass character, or the person hiding in a corner?
A: Hmm. I'd be somewhere in between I'd think, I'm not a person who likes fighting, but I'll certainly stand up and protect those who need it when necessary!! ^.~

Q: Can you do art?
A: Hai! Absolutely, Dattebayo!! Art is liiffeee *---* well...for me it is! I'm working on becoming a professional mangaka artist, it's a lot of work but TOTALLY WORTH IT! I suppose you could say it's my dream.

Q: Is art eternal or an explosion?
A: Nyyaaa this is such a hard question!!!
Curse you Deidara and Sasori!! X'D
I personally believe that art is both of them...art is everywhere. In everything. And everything can't be the same...like for example a shooting star compared to the sky and heavens. They both are equally beautiful. But. A shooting star is fleeting, you only see it's beauty for a moment... The heavens on the other hand are constant, sure it may change from day to night but the beauty of it is always there, you can count on seeing it every day.
But the thing is they both are kind of one and the same...you can't have one without the other. And in my opinion it doesn't just apply to the sky. ;3 so art needs both!
(Yes I've put much thought into those two crazy akasuki members argument. Haha )

My drawings and artwork!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें