Chapter Ten: Glow in the dark Books.

Start bij het begin

    She pauses the tv before the next episode comes on, then places the remote down on the couch.

    "What are you doing?"

   She grins towards me, "Let's get some food. Shall we?"

   I stand up then hold my hand out to her, she takes it as I quickly pull her up.

    "Now what should we make...?"

   Hmm... "We should make cookies! Er-I mean if you want to..."

I look anywhere but her face after my sudden outburst. She giggles then grabs my hand and pulls me to the kitchen.

"Okay. Now, what kind of cookies do you want to bake? She has peanut butter, chocolate chip, or we could just skip all the baking and eat just the cookie dough?"

She smiles mischievously at me after she said the word cookie dough. We can always make actual cookies later...

"Cookie dough."

She smiles and quickly grabs the cookie dough out of the freezer, she then pulls me out of the kitchen. I forgot she was holding my hand.

"Where are we going...?"

"We're going to the patio to eat."

The patio, huh? A few minutes later we stop outside in front of a few couches. I examine my surroundings to see Levy looking directly at me pointing up. I glance up at what she was pointing at.

"Whoa."

She giggles at me then sits down on the couch and pats the seat next to her.

"That was my reaction when I first saw it too. Now c'mon, let's eat. Shall we?"

I sit down next to her and grab a piece of the cookie dough, then pop it in my mouth.

"Now what?"

I ponder on this question she asks me... I know exactly what to do... Or should I say, play.

"Let's play Truth or Truth."

She raises an eyebrow at me, then she motions for me to go first. Let's start this game simple...

"What's your favorite color?"

"Wow Daniel, that's the most overly used question ever. But my favorite color is blue. Now, if you had to eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?"

Ahh man. This is a tough question. Oh! I know!

"Sweets. If you were on a tropical island and you had to choose between your books or your friends, what would you pick?"

"This is a tough question... Obviously the books. Im kidding! Definitely my friends. If the world was ending, who would you want to talk to before you die?"

Hm... She asks some pretty good questions.

"You. Definitely you. I mean, I love Lucas and all, but I already know so much about him. What can I say, you interest me. Now what should I ask you..."