Chapter Ten: Glow in the dark Books.

Start from the beginning

   "Fancy meeting you here, huh?"

   I ask her as she slowly looks up from her crouched position on the floor. She sighs once she sees my face, then she realizes someone is beside me.

   "Hello, I'm Lucy. And you are...?"

   Lucy gesturing towards Amelia, she picks up the books beside her then motions for us to follow her as she continues down the aisles.

   "My name is Amelia, I also heard you have a fiancé by the name of Drew? Am I correct?"

  Amelia waited for her answer, Lucy shifted then put the rest of the books on the bookshelves.

"Yes, Drew is my fiancé? Why?"

Lucy started walking through a maze of bookshelves, then after a minute we stopped to a table with a few chairs. We all sat down in the chairs, then Amelia gave me a quick glance then looked back at Lucy.

"How should I start this...? I will start this story from the beginning, a year ago I was engaged to this amazing guy. I mean I felt as if he had no faults at all. Then one day I realized that nobody, no matter how it seems to be, can be this perfect. So I snooped around, gave him more attention when he thought I wasn't looking."

Amelia paused then clenched her fist, "A few months after that I found out he had been cheating on me. It was hard for me to believe at first, after all this time he dares to do this."

Lucy then gave Amelia a sympathetic look, "I'm sorr-" Amelia held up her hand as Lucy was about to apologize.

"I don't need apologies, let me finish. My ex-fiancé name was Drew, coincidentally he is the same one you're about to marry."

My jaw dropped in shock, this is the reason she wanted to find his fiancé? That fucking jerk cheated on both of them?! I knew something wasn't right about him.

"There must be a mistake-the Drew I know would never do this."

Amelia pulled out her wallet, as she opened it pictures fell out of it. She placed her wallet on the table, then shoved the pictures across the table to Lucy.

"This can't be... Drew?"

Daniels pov:

    I grin to myself as I remember all the events that happened that night. The night where Levy and I talked for hours and hours. The night I realized I have feelings for her.

   ~That Night~

    As the episode ended Levy turned towards me then smirked. When I say smirk, I mean a smile with a weird grin mixed together. But it looks very adorable.

   "So is Barry worthy of dating me?"

I pat my finger down on my chin as if Im thinking about it.

"Ehhh, no. I don't find find him worthy of dating you."

She giggles then punches my shoulder, "Oh really now? Just wait until later in the season, he is just so- ahh."

I rolled my eyes, "I'm way better than Berry Allen." I mutter to myself.

Levy grabs the remote from where Lucy was sitting before she left. Apparently we weren't being quiet while she was trying to focus on, 'Barry Allens Sexy voice.' So she went to her room and left us here.