06.

Leilani+

"Have a seat, Miss Stone." He smiled at me. Ugh.

"No."

He tilted his head to the side that smile still playing on his lips.

"Why?"

"Because, I don't want to." I emphasise. I know I'm being childish, but I can't help it.

"Okay, stand, Miss Stone." he shrugs.

"My name is Leilani." I say, "Don't call me that." I don't like when people call me by my last name, it makes me feel old.

"Okay." he pauses, "Miss Stone."

Okay scratch that, he's the one that's being childish. I cross my arms over my chest and avert my eyes from his. Looking around at the office, it's similar to his acutual office but a slightly smaller.

I noticed since I walked in, that everything is black and white. I noted that the couches are black and the walls are sleek white. Same with this office the desk is black and the walls are white. Very modern.

My attention is on Mr. Gilinsky when he clears his throat.

"Again. Why am I here?" I ask, he raises his perfect eyebrow, now I have a certain feeling to touch one of them. "You sent a search party out to find me, there has to be some miraculous explanation behind it."

"I'll tell you if you would just have a seat." he gestures towards the black colored loveseat. I roll my eyes, and sit on the stupid chair, which feels very soft, I could just fall aslee-

With a satisfied look on his face he cuts me off from my daydream, "Well, Miss Stone, the reason I had you escorted here, is because, earlier I went over to your house-" he paused.

Shit. Man, I'm stupid.

"-and Mrs. Delgado said she's never heard of a Leilani Stone." he says

I looked down at my finger nails and started to pick at one of my nails.

I have two options: I could make a run for the door or I could just should stay and be embarrassed.

I pick option one.

I start walking towards the door, almost to the handle, when he blocks me.

"Where are you going?" He asked, a faint smirk on his lips.

"Sorry I don't talk to stalkers." I say trying to reach for the handle again but only to be pushed back by him.

He raises an eyebrow, "Don't you think you owe me an explanation?"

"Uh... No?" It came out more as a question than a statement.

He chuckles and by the sound of that I know I'm not getting out of here anytime soon so I force my feet to the couch as soon as my butt hits the couch I'm automatically relaxed by the soft cushion I could take a nap on here and it would feel like heaven.

"Why did you even come to my... Uh... House." I ask, it feels weird saying that it's not even my house and I think he knows that too.

"Well, I thought I wasn't being very polite last night, and I wanted to make sure your head was okay." he says, as he makes his way back to his office desk.

"Yeah my head is fine, if that's all you needed then I think I should show myself the door." I lie, my head hurts like a bitch.

"But you still owe me an explanation."

I should probably go ahead and tell him that's not my real home, I don't have a home, so I could just get this out the way, the lie would just keep building up, then it would blow up in my face later.

"I-I um, don't live there." I mumble and look down at my finger nails.

"You... What?" he asks, I guess he couldn't here me.

I chews on my gums, "I don't live there."

"Then where do you live?" he asks his eyebrows furrowing.

"I don't think that's any of your business." I retaliate.

He stands up from his computer chair and in one swift move he's in front of my face, his coffee breath in my face he says,

"I have a feeling, that it is from now on."

Vote&comment
Short chapters = frequent updates

Sorry for the wait.