02.

Leilani+

After an hour of riding in silence, the black Tahoe soon rounded the corner of a very huge building, I've never seen. Probably because it's on the other side of town, the high class part.

The lights on the building lit up the night in the most beautiful way. My eyes sparkled as I gazed at it in amusement.

"Come on now, we have to catch Mr. Gilinsky before he goes home for the night." Jason says, pulling me out of my gaze as he opens up my door for me.

What a gentlemen, not really much of those around here.

I hop out of the car, as I say a 'thank you' to him, and fix my clothes and hair in the most possible way.

I'm soon following the Irish guy and Jason towards the building. I regret agreeing to Jason about coming here the moment we walk into the building.

People's eyes are on me, and not in a good way. I suddenly get this feeling, of feeling small. I wouldn't normally care but since people that are here are way more powerful than I. Some of them giving Jason questioning looks, but he doesn't look fazed at all.

Instead I ignore the attention and look at my surroundings as we pass through.

I take in the, all baby blue office with brown leather couches and wood tables, it looks like the front cover of an Ikea winter catalog.

I'm brought to a halt when I bump into the Irish guy, as he stops in front of the elevator.

"Sorry." I mumble, as he turns around and gives me a dirty look.

I suddenly feel dizzy from all the rude people I've met today.

When the elevator doors open, we step in, and the Irish guy clicks the 50th floor, then Jason pushes the 99th floor. Shit. Why does it have to be the highest floor? So much for my fear of heights.

I stand in an awkward silence behind Jason and- the other guy- and listen to the crappy elevator music.

As soon as the cart approaches the 50th floor, the doors fly open, and the- dude- walks out before saying bye.

Finally we reach the 99th floor.

And Jason waits till I'm out first, before they step out to continue leading me to Mr. Gilinky's office.

I follow him down the blue hallway until we stand in front of two huge black doors, that also have two men standing in fornt of the doors. The men look like they're garuding the doors.

What the hell?

Are people out to kill this ninety year old man- Mr. Gilinky- is that why he has so many body guards?

Jason nods to the two men then turns to me, "Wait right here, while I speak with Mr. Gilinsky."

I nod, then he knocks on the door, then goes in with the doors shutting behind him.

I stand with my hands crossed, and glance at the two men. They aren't paying no mind to me, just staring staring straight ahead. I smile, and wait for Jason, so I could hurry up and get this over with.

"Miss Stone you may come in." I hear Jason say out of nowhere, my eyebrows scrunch together as I look around for him but I don't see him in sight. What the fuck.

"Intercom." The man in the right says, his husky voice scaring the living daylights out of me.

I nod feeling dumb, I haven't heard of one of those since I was in school.

I walk to the doors, and twist the nob until the door opens.

And I'm confronted with yet another all blue room, with a huge brown desk along with a computer chair behind it, where Mr. Gilinsky sat, I totally overestimated him, he is surely not ninety.

Behind him, was all glass, where you could see the beautiful night.

Wow.

Mr. Gilinsky's eyes focused on his computer in front of him, I'm not even sure if he even looked at me yet. While I'm gaping at him, his full thick eyebrows that any girl would kill for, putting me in awe.

Finally he glances up at me and does one good look over before his eyes are back on his computer.

He clears his throat as he types his long perfect fingers on the keybord. I would surely like those fingers ins-

"Miss Stone I'm sure you came here to disscus some business, instead of you day dreaming." He says, cutting me out of my weird thoughts. His voice is strong and stern for someone who looks like that.

"How old are you?" I blurt and mentally facepalm myself for saying my thoughts out loud.

Damn you Leilani.

He looks up at me again, "Is that what you came here to disscus Miss Stone? My age?" 

"I-I um," I struggle to find the right words. I just swallow the lump in my throat and choose to stay quiet, before I can say something else stupid.

He rolls his eyes, "Just sit, Miss Stone." he points to a chair in front of his desk.

Gosh, is everyone mean here except for Jason. Wait where did Jason go?

I look around for the British man that I haven't seen since I was infornt of the doors.

"I sent him home, Miss Stone. If your looking for Wilks." He points to a different door from the two huge ones I came in from.

"Who's Wilks?" I ask, clearly I wasn't looking for 'Wilks'.

"Jason, Jason Wilks." He says.

Oh. I feel stupid, once again.

He gets up and gracefully strolls over in front of me. I get a chance to take in his black button up, with matching black slacks. Black looks good on him.

He's perfect.

Vote&comment
Word count: 978

[2 votes for next chapter]