05.

Leilani+

"Oh shit." I gasped, as I stood up then grabbed my plastic bag and braced my self to run, looking in directions for me to escape. I can't see a thing because it's dark, and it's quiet.

But if he wants to post up, Zach taught me how to fight.

The figure moved closer to me, I stepped back, they started waking towards me. I turned then sprinted to the nearest opening of the trees, I'm not about to die, not today.

I heard the person's footsteps running behind me, right on my tail.

Shit. I'm already getting tired.

I ran out of the opening, and on the the sidewalk, the streets were vacant.

Where the fuck am I?

The person was so close to me, I ended up throwing my bag of clothes at them.

I looked behind me to see if they were still following, but I came a stop as I ran into a pole. Fuck!

Wait, not a pole a person.

Stumbled back and almost fell until the person behind caught me in their arms.

Crap, so much for trying to make an escape Leilani.

"Miss Stone. Are you alright?" the voice asked as they helped me back up. I instantly reconized that voice...

"Jason!" I exclaimed, and slapped him on his arm, "What the hell?"

"I'm sorry if I startled you, Miss Stone." He told me, his thick British accent clearly visible.

"Startled?" I mocked him, "you scared the shit out of me!"

He stayed quiet letting me finish my little rant.

"You could've just said it was you. For Christ sake you had me running so fast, I almosted passed out! Then this guy," I jabed my finger at the Irish guy's chest I ran into,"felt like a fucking brick wall, what do you keep in there, cement? And Jason being all creepy and stuff had the nerve to sneak his ass up behind me like we're in the Texas chainsaw massacre, how did you even find me?"

Jason cleared his throat, "We sent out a search party."

"Why is the real question." I asked them, what do they want now?

"Mr Gilinksy's orders." the Irish guy spoke, I forgot his name.

"Again. Why?"

"We're not really sure why." he said.

"How many other people are looking for me?"

"About, two hundred, all around this side of town." Jason said.

Why the hell would someone do that?

"How did you know I would be in the woods?"

"Just a feeling." He said.

I rolled my eyes, creepy son of a bitch.

"What were y'all told to do with with me?"

Jason and Irish dude exchanged a look, "Our orders were to take you to-"

"Hey! Is that the girl?" Some guy cut him off jogging towards us, he had a jacket on that had big bold yellow letters that spelled out SWAT.

Alright now this is just too weird.

Jason nodded then the guy spoke into his wakie talkie,"they have her."

He nodded his head as the person from the other line spoke.

"You need to go with them." he told me.

My face scunched up in fear, am I being arrested?

"What? No. Why?" I asked, the man with the SWAT coat on.

But he just shook his head, "nothing bad."

I turned to look at creepy Jason, his face pleading. I blew out a puff of air and nodded my head. Why am I agreeing with this, I'm so stupid. But this is the police and I'm not about to play with him.

"Okay, but I need a cigarette." I told them, the guy pulled out a pack and handed it to me along with a lighter.

"Knock yourself out." he said, then nodded at Jason and the Mr. Irish before walking off.

"Come on miss Stone." Jason said, I followed him to the Black Tahoe, he opened the back door for me and I got in.

Once we were all in the car we started off down the road.

"Do you guys mind?" I ask, waving the pack of cigarettes in the air.

"No, not at all Miss Stone." Jason told me.

I nodded and rolled down window and lit one of the cigarettes, I put it in between my teeth and breathed in. Instantly feeling better.

This is just so... Odd. Words can't even begin to describe what this day was like. I honestly just want to be left alone, I would have said no but it's clear that they were going to make me go anyway.

What does he want? I'm just so curious to as why he would send out a whole search party to find me. It kind of makes me mad now that I think of it, I don't even know the dude, and he's already doing the most. Hell I don't even know his first name.

All I know, he is a total jackass that doesn't know the word no and is filthy rich plus he drives way to fast and dangerous.

I'm just so clueless to where my night is going to land.

"Miss Stone?" I am pulled out of my thoughts by Jason.

"Yes?" I ask him.

"We're here." he tells me, I look at the window to see a tall building in front of me, a skyscraper. It's a little bit taller than the office and different. This one is much grand.

"Where are we?" I ask Jason as he openers up my car door, I hop out and smudge my cigarette on the concrete floor.

"Mr. Gilinksy's home." he says, and leads me to the door. Mr. Irish stays behind.

This is his house? Like for real for real?

Jason stops in front of an elevator, and let's me go in first. I step in and when we're all in he presses the highest floor, and swipes a card.

This is so deja-vu. But a least there's no annoying music. And What's up with this dude, and high floors?

The elevator dings and the doors open to a huge living room, where the couches are black and the walls are white. Everything is black and white, no pop of color whats so ever.

Again, Jason let's me out first, but he takes the lead. We come to a set of black wooden doors, and Jason knocks then opens it.

The man himself, is at a desk he glances up at us and holds my gaze a small smile forming on his lips. He nods a Jason, and Jason walks out closing the door behind him.

Me just looking at his face irritates me, memories of me bumping my head last night pop in my head.

"Miss Stone." He speaks.

I roll my eyes, "Why am I here?"

Vote&comment
Word count: 1136