07.

Leilani+

What is that even supposed to mean? The words keep replaying in my head, I have a feeling, that it is from now on.

But whatever that means, I know it's not somthing that I want to take part in.

"So are you gonna tell me or not." he snaps, taking me out of my thoughts. "And why did Jason find you sleeping in a rock?"

My eyes go back to my un-manicured fingers, a minute of scilence passes and I glance up at him his gaze is trained on me. When I don't speak, a look of realization passes over his face.

"Do you even have a home?" he asks.

A sigh escapes my lips, "Well what do you think?"

"Have you ate anything at all today?" he asks.

He asks a lot of questions, I wish he'd just leave me alone. Why don't people understand that I want to be left un-unbothered?

"Can I go, now?" I ask, my voice barley above a whisper.

I look up to meet his eyes, just when I think he'll force me to stay, he speaks,

"As you wish."

I nod my head once offering him a small smile as I get up from the couch and head for the door once more.

When I open the door Jason is standing before me.

"Do you need a ride, miss Stone?" he asks his thick accent audible.

I nod my head, "Sure."

I follow him out of the building, and to the black Tahoe, he opens the back door for me and I climb into the car, once we are out on the street again, I tell him to take me to where he found me.

I don't really care anymore my so called secret is out. I'm pretty sure Mr. Gilinsky is going to go running his mouth to all his other people or whatever.

Jason's phone goes off and I nearly jump, as I was in a sleepy state. I didn't really care to listen since I'm dosing off.

×

"Miss Stone." Jason speaks, waking me up from my nap. I look around at my surroundings counfused to who I am, and where I am. But as my vision comes back to focus, Jason is standing at my car door.

When I get out of the car, my confusion is back once again, "Where am I?"

I look at the tall building in front of me, not nearly as tall as Mr. Gilinsky's office building or apartment. The sight reads Marriott. Could this be a hotel?

Jason shifts on his feet, he seems slightly uncomfortable, "Mr. Gilinsky ordered for me to take you here.

My eyes drift from Jason back to the hotel I see in front of me. Why would he do somthing like this? Certainly not, this is unacceptable.

"I'm sorry but I can't afford this." I say as I reach back for the handle on the car.

"No, Mr. Gilinsky, has already paid for it." he speaks fast, seeing that I was about to climb back into the car.

"Why?" I ask.

"I don't know, I think he just wanted you to be safe for the night." he shrugs.

I take another glance at the hotel, this fancy hotel that probably costs thousands of dollars a night plus interest. If he was willing to buy me an expensive hotel room, what does he want out of it?

I've only known this guy for about a day, not even a full day, and he's already buying me hotel rooms. Maybe he is just trying to be nice. My subconscious speaks. Maybe, there that word is, maybe that means it's a fifty percent chance somthing bad will come out of this and a fifty percent chance somthing good will come out of it.

I'll just think of it as a good thing, besides I ran out of plans, my plan A was wrecked and well I didn't get the chance to plan, plan B. Just the thought of sleeping in a bed makes me feel all wozy inside.

Once we're in the building, it looks more like what imagined what it would look like from the inside, I can't really put a finger on the colors the lobby is decorted with. But the accent colors are more like summer, fall colors, reds, oranges, and browns.

We walked across to the counter were a petite light skinned lady stood she looked about my age if not younger, as we aproach her she gives me a smile, while other people were givng Jason weird glances, and I dirty and disgusted looks, I do not know what I was thinking. I can not fit in here, I repeat I can not fit in here.

In a cheery voice she, told us my room number after Jason told her what name the room was under, which was Mr. Gilinsky of course.

After Jason checked me in he showed me to my room, which was on the 15th floor.

Once we go to my room 207 Jason opened the door for me and waved me in. My eyes lit up at the sight of how amazing the room looked, it had the same design as down stairs except they added a splash of white.

There is a mini kitchen and even a balcony. I went over to the bed and sat down, this is even better then the rock I slept on.

A few minutes later, Jason cleared his throat. I forgot he was even here. I looked up at him.

"I think I should return to Mr. Gilinsky." he speaks.

I nod and thank him for bringing me here, when he's gone I get up to explore the rest of the room.

Vote&comment

Slightly longer chapter ;)