She talked to me?

Camila's P.O.V

It was just a normal day, I got up, got dressed and got ready for school. I'm your 'typical' girly girl but today I decided to go casual and wear black ripped jeans and a white crop top. Once I was changed and ready i grabbed my phone a texted dinah.

Me: hey you ready?
Dinah: yes I've been waiting forever
Me: don't be so dramatic.
Dinah: just hurry up
Me: okay I'm leaving now

I put my phone in my purse and made my way to meet up with dinah. I always walk to school with dinah she's my best friend and she knows everything about me. Although sometimes that can be a bad thing. She knows about the crush I've had on lauren for like the last two years. I've always wanted to talk to her but I've never had the courage to, dinah always picks on me saying I should just talk to her but i seriously doubt she would ever speak to me, I mean she's popular and I'm just little old me.

I finally met up with dinah and she didn't look impressed. "finally what took you so long?" I just looked at her and rolled my eyes. "probably to busy trying to look good for lauren" I could see the smirk on her face and I wanted to slap it off her. "shut up and come on before we're late for school" I told her and grabbed her arm pulling her along with me.

We walked through the school doors and everyone turned their heads and started staring. I felt really awkward but it turns out they weren't staring at me. I looked around to see what the were all staring at and I was met with these green emerald eyes, she smiled at me and said "hi" I honestly thought I was dreaming was the person I had a crush on for the last two years really talking to me? "h-hey" I felt so embarrassed  for stuttering. I heard her giggle and oh god did my heart feel like it was gunna jump out of my chest. I heard her friends ally and normani calling for her. She told them to wait a minute and then she turned her head back to me. "so I'm having this party this weekend and you're welcome to come if you want?" omg is this really happening is my crush inviting me to her party! I couldn't speak I was in shock, she looked at me waiting for an answer. "you don't have to come if you don't want to" I was quickly brought back to reality. " w-what no I w-would love to come" straight away a smile appeared on her face. God this girl will be the death of me. "good I'll see you there" I just smiled as she walked towards her friends. She turned around and said "oh and btw camila make sure to wear something nice" she winked straight after that and turned back to her friends. Did she really just wink at me! this day just got a whole lot better. I walked to class with dinah but I couldn't concentrate one bit all I could think about how lauren had just invited me to a party, and how I can't wait till the weekend.

A/N: sorry this is so short and it's like really shit but it's my first fanfic and hopefully I'll get better as the days go on :)