Chapter 8: Angry At Kyoya, The Emotionless Idiotic Robot

Start from the beginning

"I understand, and does it look like I hate you? I just got to know you but you didn't tell me what's happening. Even if I knew what was behind, I won't care. Look at me, I turned into this and don't give a care to the world." he stated. He's right.

"You're right, Nekozawa; although everyone has different opinions." I said.

"If they're really your friends', they wouldn't care about it, anyways." he said. I smiled at him. He really knows when to put a smile on people. I might just like him.

"Thank you for help, Nekozawa. It really made me feel better." I said.

"Any time, Asuna. But before you go, I want you to meet someone," he said, and with that he pulled out a cute cat puppet that went on his hand. I smiled at the cute little thing.

"Why, he's so cute." I stated. I shook the puppets little paw as a giggle escaped from my lips unnoticed by me.

"This is Beelzenef, he's my best friend." he said.

"That's nice, but I must get going. Maybe we can hang out some time? Listen to some poetry, go to haunted houses, or watch scary movies." I insisted.

"Seems like a plan," he smirked. I nodded, before giving him a generous smile before walking out and shutting the door behind me without being noticed by the Host Club at all as I walked out and stood behind them all as they were all huddling around the lap top. Time to face them.

Kyoya is like literally a stalker, and since he brought this mess I won't be forgiving him anytime soon. He is such a creep doing those things. Does he do that to about everyone else? As I walked out, heads snapped up to me with frowns on their faces. Kyoya was the first to speak.

"Why would you kill your own family?" he asked his eyes full of concern.

Just like Nekozawa said: if they were really your friend, they wouldn't care about it.

"Do you care?" I asked, catching a glance of the door that was a little peeked through. I could tell he was listening.

"Well, considering you killed your own family, yes. We don't need this type of reputation going through the host club. We could get some serious threats." he said calmly. That made me flare up.

"And what about the rest of you? Do you care to know about my past enough to hate me?" I asked them. I was really getting used to talking now. Maybe too used to it. Tamaki glanced at me along with Mori and Honey.

NO, THEY WOULDN'T!!

"Asuna, I'm sorry, Kyoya's right." Tamaki said simply like it was nothing to worry about. Mori nodded in agreement. Honey sighed deeply saying,"And she still never ate any cake, yet." he was pouting. The twins, however, just stared blankly at me.

"Hikaru? Kaoru?" I asked, threatening to let my tears fall. Hikaru sighed, looking away from me. Kaoru didn't even blink yet until I repeated his name.

"Well, I-I. . ." he was trying not to stare as Kyoya, which I could tell he was glaring at him suspiciously, as if telling him not to be around me.

This was Kyoya's fault for making them all hate me. But what about Haruhi?

"H-Haruhi?" I asked. He sighed in defeat.

It's obvious they don't trust me.

"I-I don't know, Asuna. That was a pretty big thing you did there. I wouldn't want that happening to me, so, um. . . I. . . I can't." my whipped my head over to Kyoya right after he said that.

"YOU!! This is all your fault! You don't need to be going through people files like that, and it's not your business to be doing so! This isn't your life! You can't just walk over me with your stupid lap top! And I took the battery out of that! Just how many lap top's do you just freaking have?!