Palpatine's Plan

"Jar Jar..." Palpatine muttered, in a scheming, maniacal voice, "You are a Gungan...therefore your semen contains mind-control powers." Jar Jar blushed deeply. "HOWSA YOUSA KNOW KINKY LITTLE SECRET!?"
"I know much about the biology of all creatures. You must bestow unto your testes, the power of the Dark Side, and transmit your semen into Anakin's body...only then will he realize the true power of the Sith."
"THATSA PRETTY FUCKED PALPY." Shouted Cuntface--I mean Jar Jar. "MEESA LOVE FUCKED UP SEXY SHITSA. MEESA DOWN TO FUCKSA ANI."
Palpatine grinned, "Good....now I shall bestow the dark side upon you...suck my balls, Senator Binks."
"AS YOU WISH MASSA." Jar Jar knelt down and ran his long Gungan tongue all over the Sith Lord's nuts. Licking salty sweat off the old man's dried up scrote. Palpatine let loose a golden shower all over Jar Jar, which only further excited the creature. Jar Jar began to suck Palpatine's crusty, bent old penis. Palpatine moaned in the throes of dark ecstasy as he finally let his electric cum squirt down the long CGI throat of Mr. Binks. "Henceforth..." Palpatine hissed between heavy breaths, "You shall be known as..."
"Darth Kinks."
To be continued.