Chapter 7: Modeling

If Nana Sakurai notice anything, no one was saying anything about it. Ayano Nozomi wasn't in the club anymore. After that friendly match, she just left without any words.

She distanced herself from the other members, especially Fujiwara for some reason. Even trying to talk to her has proved to be impossible. But Sakurai feels like if she joined, the Stride Club could really improve.

The relationer sheet shows the connection and the possibility for a relation. Out of everyone, Fujiwara's best match was Ayano. In fact, everyone's connection was better with Ayano. But Sakurai didn't know why.

Outside, Ayano sneezed.

"I guess someone was talking about me..."

"Hey! Wait up!" Ayano looked behind her, and noticed Yagami. She was drinking her fruit juice, and almost choked when Yagami hugged her and carried her up in the air.

"Yo, Yagami." Ayano gave a small wave, as she tried to breathe when she was put down. She was trying to avoid everyone, but with Yagami, this can't be the case. "How're you liking the Stride Club?"

"It's actually great! Though, Fujiwara tires me out... He doesn't stop and we always fail in our relation..." Ayano frozed for a second. Then she started laughing.

"Run when the wind blows." Ayano quoted, before passing a fruit juice from her bag. Yagami reluctantly took it and drank it. It was cold.

"What do you mean?"

"You'll feel it. That's what I do anyway. That's how I activate my abilities." Ayano muttered at the last sentence. How <Clear Mind> was able to appear was because of that person who told her that line. And Yagami's brother.

"You know, Yagami, your brother is quite nice." Ayano bitterly said.

"Hehe, really..." Yagami looked at the ground. Ayano looked up at the sky, since they were sitting on the grass. She laid on it.

"I remember meeting him... It was horrid..." Ayano smiled. That day, was Ayano's worst day. In fact, that might be a major factor that she won't join the club.

"What do you mean?"

"Yagami!" Heath ran up to them, as Yagami stood up immediately. Ayano merely just glanced at Heath.
"You might want to switch up the methods. Yagami and Fujiwara is the best match at the moment, but you may want to practice with others before returning back." Ayano commented, as Heath nodded. They went off, as Ayano still laid there.

"Trust isn't something that's there. You must earn it." A familiar scent of lavender filled the air, as Ayano stood up and hugged the person.

"Took you long enough, Kyousuke." Kyousuke reluctantly hugged Ayano back.

"Well, you stole my lines, didn't you?"

"Well, I am a tyrant." Ayano sticked out her tongue, as Kyousuke smiled back.

She was a tyrant. She was coined at as the Tyrant Queen, for reasons that they don't want to talk about.

"Hm?" Her phone started vibrating. She took her phone out, as Kyousuke sighed.

"You still have that stupid ring tone that Tomeo gave you..."

"Oh shut up." Ayano looked at the text message, as she almost screamed and break her phone. She was going to kill someone for making her do this.

Heck, why is she still going to do it?

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。