Chapter 4: Conquering Skills

Author: Once I publish this chapter, then I'm putting a stop to publishing more chapters! I will ONLY publish chapters if I get 20 or more views per chapter! I changed it because- Prince of Stride isn't known throughout the net so I wouldn't get that much votes. :P But it would be so nice to have 40 votes!

"Hey, Yukari." A girl with red hair turned around, seeing her kouhai again since a year ago. Ever since Ayano switched back to her old school, they've kept in touch.

"Hello, Yosei." Yosei was Ayano's nickname, especially since her nickname in Stride was the Fairy. Yukari and Ayano were in the same Art class, where they hit it off immediately. It was because of Yukari that she was influenced to go to this school despite Ayano's bad history here.

"Do you know where the shoji club is? I've been trying to search for it all day." Ayano sighed, as Yukari thought for a moment.

"It should be in the Stride Clubroom. Honan Stride dropped off of the competition because of their lack of members. I believe that the shoji club is located there." Yukari mentioned, before looking at Ayano who was stunned.

"What happen to the senpais...?"

"I believe they're in a club, just we don't know it. I did hear that Kadowaki was in the shoji club." Yukari was a 3rd year this year, Ayano noticed. With that in mind, Ayano smiled darkly.

Yukari felt shivers up her spine. In fact, everyone knows that Ayano was a troublemaker in her old school in Kyoto. From her letters in Kyoto, Yukari swears that she gets nightmares every time she gets a letter from Ayano. In fact, Yukari heard rumors from her other friend.

"Are you and Hasekura-senpai dating yet?~"

"No, Ayano! What makes you get that in your innocent mind-"

"Eh, so you did?"

"No, I haven't dated Hasekura-"

"So you will later on?" Yukari literately wants to scream her head off. Ayano can observe well, as it was seen in Stride. As a result, she can methodically pester someone until they admit it. Romance, test scores, friendships- Yukari swears that Ayano was a demon reincarnation.

"NO! I WILL NEVER DATE HEATH OVER MY DEAD BODY!" Yukari yelled at Ayano, as she finally noticed that people were staring at her. Blushing heavily, she grabbed Yukari's arm and lead her down the corridor.

Ayano knew where she was being taken. She was going back to that room.

"Eh~ Yukari wants to meet Hasekura-senpai that bad that you're taking me to the room~?"

"Ayano, shut up." Yukari opened the door after knocking on the door. "Someone wants to sign up for the Shoji Club-"

"We'll find our last 2 members! Trust in us!" Two people were leaving the room, where they failed to notice the two girls who were there. But Ayano caught the eyes of one of them.

"Fujiwara, what are you doing?" Ayano yelled out in a cheery voice, as Fujiwara glared at her.

"Finding someone."

"Good luck with that!" As soon she said that, she went inside the room to find a familiar person.

"Hasekura-senpai!" She hugged the male tightly, where he was struggling to get some air. The other two males looked at each other, before smiling back at the female.