Chapter 6: Truth and Betrayals

Challenge: Tell me in the comments what you think of this chapter!

"Hello. I'm Fujiwara." The black hair 8 year old male stood in front of the classroom, as the girls swooned over him. Looking around, he saw one girl who wasn't meeting his eyes.

"Fujiwara, sit by Kimizuki. Kimizuki, raise your hand!"

"H-H-Hai!" A girl with light purple hair slowly raised her hand, as the mutters in the classroom grew.

"Tattletaler.."

"Yeah, I heard she tattled on Sensei, and that's why he left the school."

"That bitch."

Fujiwara looked at the girl who was sitting next to him, whose bangs were covering her eyes. She was shaking her leg rapidly, as he looked forward.

He was only going to be here for a year or so. There wasn't any point for him to create any relationships. He rather be running than worrying about a bullying case.

"Ah, Kimizuki, you'll be showing Fujiwara around the school."

"Wait, sensei. She shouldn't show him around. I'm the Class President."

"Excuse me." Kimizuki stood up, revealing her defiant blue eyes. Fujiwara's eyes widened. Her eyes weren't filled with sadness. It was filled with determination. "But I don't think you have the right to say that. Sensei decided upon that."

"Tell it from the person who tattled on sensei!"

"Well, obviously. He was flirting with all the girls in the school. Smoked here. Why else wouldn't I tattle?" Kimizuki's leg moved very fast, landing her leg onto the girl's desk. The desk broke under the pressure, as the girl stood stunned. Kimizuki turned around, and looked at sensei with a smile.

"That problem been solved, right?" The sensei nodded quickly, before resuming his lesson. Fujiwara was surprised at this girl. She seemed so shy, but her eyes were blue. Blue as the sky.

.....................................................

Fujiwara and Kimizuki never talked since that day. Yes, they did have a light chatter on that day, but there forth, they never really talked. Only asking about assignments were their usual chatter.

They don't know anything about each other.

Their path wouldn't meet again.

But it did.

On the first day of his next school year, the 9 year old Fujiwara stood in the audience. He decided to stay another year, for some apparent reason. But on his left, was the girl named Kimizuki. She was far on the left side, but Fujiwara was able to see her.

The entrance assembly ended quickly. Fujiwara decided to practice. He's been wanting to do this for the longest time.

Stride.

But the school doesn't allow them to do that until they reach junior high. So he went toward the place where he could practice in peace.

"Why are you still here, Kimizuki!" He saw Kimizuki on the floor. Her bangs were covering her eyes, as her school uniform was ruined. A group of 5 girls were surrounding her.

"Oi, why don't you answer us?!" They kicked her in the stomach, as Kimizuki brought out a slight groan.

"There's no point of doing it. Come on, we'll get in trouble if we stay here longer." The group of girls left, as Fujiwara still looked at Kimizuki. After a few minutes, Kimizuki brushed off the dirt, holding onto her cheek.