NINETEEN

As he had said, Harry picked me up at exactly seven o'clock. After that brief awkward meeting between Liam and Harry, my nerves became heightened.

"Hey Brad." I greeted him with a smile.

"Ms Roe." Brad smiled back as he opened the car door for me.

He seemed to follow Styles everywhere. I know Harry must pay him extremely well, yet I still feel sorry for Brad. I scorned the way Harry always dismissed him so thoughtlessly. It was as if Harry was incapable of forming actual genuine relationships with people.

Styles sat beside me in the back and Brad got behind the wheel.

"Bellforts. Make it quick." Harry snapped at Brad.

"Yes sir." Bradley politely responded.

I sighed at Harry's lack of manners but I was quickly distracted by him suddenly whispering something into my left ear.

"You look beautiful tonight Jamie."

"Thanks." I replied under my breathe, staring at the ground.

"You seem nervous." He proposed, I could feel him staring at me.

"That's because you make me nervous." I told him, lifting my head and looking him straight in the eye.

He continued to stare at my face, he bit his lip and faintly smiled.

"You look sexy when you're nervous." He spoke with his husky voice.

I remained silent, aware that Brad could probably very well hear everything Harry and I were saying.

A few moments later we arrived outside Bellforts, a beautiful five star restaurant. Brad opened the car door, I thanked him and wished him a pleasant evening, to which he replied "Good luck."

Brad probably knew the reasoning of this dinner, the whole contract ordeal. In fact he's most likely witnessed countless other previous subs of Harry's.

Mr Styles placed his hand on my lower back and we walked side by side into the restaraunt. Harry had a brief word with the gentleman on the desk, shook his hand, then promptly led me over to an elevator.

"Where are we going?" I asked, looking up at Harry. Even in heels, he still managed to conquer me in height.

"To the rooftop." He smiled down at me.

We entered the elevator and I couldn't help but appreciate Harry's unique romantic gesture. He definitely knew how to seduce and impress a woman.

The doors of the elevator opened and we stepped onto the harsh concrete of the roof.

"It's so beautiful up here." I whispered as I gazed upon the sunset lit table for two.

"I thought you'd like it." Harry smirked, seeming very pleased with himself.

We sat down, the waiter was already waiting for us. Mr Styles ordered for me, shocker. I didn't protest or call him out on it, I was too busy spectating the pale blue and periwinkle coloured sky. The sun, a crisp orange, was just about to set, it was slightly cloudy and a bit colder than usual because we were up so high.

Mesmerised by the amazing view, I ceased to realise Harry was attempting to capture my attention.

"Jamie. Jamie? Hellooo?" Harry called, he blocked my view by positioning his face directly in front of mine.