Ch.19 What you don't know won't hurt you.

Start from the beginning

Damn you Ginger for telling this to Janine! I cursed mentally. I glared at her but she ignored it and continued talking.

"You're mad because Ginger is with me and not coming after you, well if I were in her shoes I'd tell it to my dad immediately, I wont---" I slapped her face to shut her up, she have no rights to say anything to me.

"I love Emman, you and Ginger can go to hell I don't care. What happened between us six years ago is none of your business and please look at me, if we both get naked in front of her I'm pretty sure she will choose me. She's fucking you because she's frustrated that I rejected her when she wanted me" I said cockily.

Ginger can't love her because she can only love once and I'm sure that it's me, that's what she said back then and I'm still holding on to that.

She looked so pissed off, what I said is off guard but it's her fault because she gave me the nerves for calling me mom. She massaged her red cheek and she looked like she's about to cry. I'm about to apologize but she stormed off already.

"Phew! That was intense girl" Maya nudged at me. I sat down afterwards and started playing the straw in my soda.

"I guess I crossed the line but it's her fault, let's eat fast because our break will be over soon" I said dismissing the topic.

We came back to the park after our class to review for our upcoming defense. We both flinched when Ginger slammed the table which caused my book to fall to the ground.

"Why did you slap Janine?" She asked angrily.

"Could you please minimize your voice we're not deaf" I rebuked her.

"Why did you slap Janine?" She repeated. I glared at her, I'm about to respond when Maya spoke.

"She said stupid things to Alessa and even called her mom"

"That's it?! Doesn't it crossed your mind that maybe she's just joking?" I arched my brow upon hearing her dumb excuse.

"Joke? That's not a joke Ginger, she insulted me! She approached us all of a sudden and told me stupid things" I yelled in annoyance.

"And what stupid things did she say huh?" she crossed her arms and waited for my response. I opened my mouth to speak but I can't bring myself to utter a single word.

"She said that you love her and that she knows what happened between the two of you six years ago" Maya answered for me again.

She flicked her tongue and massaged her temple afterwards.

"Because it's true, I told her that I love her" I feel like I am being stabbed to death right now.

Damn you Ginger! You said you will love me forever.

"You ...you did?" I asked in disbelief. I'm not yet ready to see her loving someone else than me.

"Yes" she said a bit calmer now.

"You should've not slapped her, she said you slapped her after she called you mom" that slut is making me bad in her eyes.

"She started it" my voice suddenly became broke. She's accusing me and it hurt's because it's obvious that she's on Janine's side.

"I don't know who to believe anymore" she said frustratedly.

"Then believe me for old time's sake, you know me, I won't just slap someone without a valid reason" I argued hastily. I leaned closer to tap her shoulder but she moved away.

"I don't know you anymore, the Alessa who loved me back then maybe yes but the Alessa now... I'm sorry I don't know" she said before walking away.