Ch.14 Janine

GINGER POV

I entered my class immediately when I noticed that I'm already late. I sighed in relief when the lecture is just about to start.

Do I have something on my face? I asked myself frowning when all of the class' attention turned to mine.

I didn't occur to me that the masters degree class have lots of good looking students, plus they all looked younger compared to me.

"Miss is this your class? If your new kindly introduce yourself" the professor with big eye glasses snapped at me.

I scratched my head and chuckled in embarrassment afterwards.

"Actually I'm lost, is this the class of masters degree for Science in Civil Engineering?" I asked while flashing my perfect smile.

"This class is for tourism young lady, the engineering department is in the other building" he said while pointing outside of the window. I shook my head when everyone laughed.

There are lots of cute girls here. I smiled when an idea came up.

"You know what sir? I think I like tourism" I said grinning. He frowned at me in confusion.

"I'm gonna forget my masters degree for now and I'll enroll for this course" I winked at him before heading to the registrars office.

I'm still young so it's fine if I play around for a while. I studied in London to make dad happy and now it's my time to enjoy and indulge myself of all the things that I want to do.

I smiled when Alessa suddenly came to my mind. She looked like a walking jalapeño in anger when I kissed Maya in front of her.

"Did she get jealous or it's just that she doesn't want Maya to be a part of my revenge?" I mumbled still smiling.

I know deep inside me that I'm still hoping that she is. I hate to admit it but I'm also hoping that she still loves me after all these years.

After enrolling, I went to the park to take a rest. I laid down on the grass under the tree to shade me from sunlight. Taking a nap would be easy since the area is deserted.

I put on my shades and about to drift to sleep when I felt that someone kissed me. I opened my right eye to know who did it. She's wearing a tourism uniform and her skirt is so short that I can see her pink bikini panty. I grinned afterwards.

"Are you done checking me out?" she said cockily.

"Not yet" I stood up straight and gazed at her from head to toe. She's stunning, tanned skin and sexy like a model.

So why did she kiss me? I asked mentally while frowning. She sat down to face me, I'm about to ask her when she spoke first.

"I'm Janine, eighteen years old, I kissed you because I like you and I have a proposal for you" she said seductively while tracing my lips.

"So blunt, but I'm kind of interested on your proposal. What is it?" I asked curiously.

"Do you have a car? Are you rich?"

"Maybe" I replied grinning while raising my brow.

"Well I'm not, but I want to finish my course which is tourism obviously. Have you enrolled in our class already?" I already know where our conversation is leading.

"You want me to be your financier" I said amused. She smirked in response.

"What makes you think that I would agree on being one?" I asked curiously.