Ch.16 Expectations.

ALESSA POV

It's been four months since Ginger came back and as usual we're still not in good terms. Every time I come to their house I always make sure that she's not home or is sleeping already.

I'm avoiding her as much as I could especially in their house. At school she's always with her slut new best friend. She always question the way I dress whenever our path crossed, she's like my mother.

I already accepted the fact that I'm gonna be her future mother but I hate it when she calls me mom at school, it pisses me off because I know that she's doing it on purpose.

I decided to visit Emman today but to my dismay, he's about to leave when I arrived. Suddenly I regret not texting him beforehand.

"I'm sorry A, I have to meet an important client" he said apologetically before giving me a goodbye kiss.

He promised me that he will be back after four hours since the meeting place is just thirty minutes away from their subdivision.

I sighed as I gazed on the clock, he's been gone for six hours already and he didn't even bother to call or reply on my text. Good thing Ginger is not home so I don't have to worry about her presence. She's probably partying with her friends or flirting with Janine.

I decided to take a rest in Emman's room because I'm already tired, I fell asleep as soon as my body touched his bed. I felt the other side of my bed shifted after a while.

I didn't mind it because I know it's Emman, I didn't bother opening my eyes to welcome him. He didn't speak, he just laid down while my back on him.

I'm about to drift to sleep again when he started caressing my shoulder. His touch is very comforting and I like it so much, then his hand went down to my waist tracing every part of it.

When he's done, he started putting small kisses on my shoulder while his other hand reached for my right breast, I moaned when he started caressing it gently.

He then made me face him and started kissing my lips. My eyes are still close, I frowned when I tasted the alcohol on his breath.

"Emman why are you dru-" my eyes widen in shock when I saw that it's Ginger.

Oh my gosh! I pushed her away and sat up straight immediately.

"Ginger what are you doing he---" I didn't  get the chance to finish what I'm about to say because she pulled me again closer and started kissing me hard.

Her lips are so soft, it felt nostalgic tasting her lips for the long time.

This is wrong! My mind reminded me.

I tried to push her away but she's so strong so I bit her lower lip to stop her from kissing me.

"Fuck!" she yelled in anger. She moved a bit backward but our faces are still inches apart, she stinks of alcohol.

"You're drunk and please don't shout because the maids will hear you!" I said in a low but angry voice.

"I'm not drunk!" she yelled again before reaching for my face and started kissing me again. Her tongue is forcing my mouth to open but I'm doing my best not to.

"Stop it Ginger!" I pushed her with all of my strength and slapped her face afterwards.

She's taken aback by what I did. She's glaring at me while massaging her red cheek.

"I...I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you" I apologized nervously.

"Why are you making this difficult!" she said annoyed before pinning me on the bed.

She's now on top of me, her eyes looks sleepy already because of alcohol. She's different from the Ginger that I used to love, she's so aggressive now. I can't help myself not to feel sad because it's my fault why she's like that.

"You're drunk, stop denying I can smell you!" I argued angrily while trying my best to escape from her grasp.

"So what if I'm drunk? six years ago you liked it when I'm like this, you even kissed and had sex with me" she said while kissing my neck.

My body shivered because of the sensation that she's giving me, the way she's licking my neck is driving me crazy. But I can't let her win, she needs to stop.

"That was six years ago! For goodness sake Ginger your father is my boyfriend and I love him so stop it!" I pleaded but she ignored me and started removing the lace of my negligee, revealing my full breasts.

She started kissing and caressing it afterwards.

"Uhhhh" I moaned again in pleasure. She chuckled when she heard me.

"You're mine first" She said in a low voice as she started licking her way to my neck again, I grasped her hair in so much pleasure. My body is betraying me, Emman will arrive anytime and I don't want him to see us like this.

I collected all of my remaining strength and pushed her away. I became nervous when she fell to the floor, I forgot that she's drunk, good thing the carpet is thick and soft.

"Ouch!" she exclaimed pretending to be hurt.

"Get out!" I yelled at her while pointing to the door.

I know the maids can hear us voice but I don't care, she is harassing me. I walked to her when she didn't made a single move and pushed her outside. I locked it afterwards to avoid her from entering again.

"Bitch!" she yelled in anger while kicking the door.

I sighed in relief when I  heard her footsteps walking away. I closed my eyes in so much embarrassment and hurt.

"Why are you doing this to me Ginger" I muttered as my tears started to fall.

I sat leaning on my door, I can't help myself not to cry because of what she just said and done, it's the first time that she used such profanity to me.

                      •M•E•G•I•M•N•M•