Chapter 22 Rushed

The next morning Toby had Spencer locked in his arms laying in bed. they didn't think him coming over would end like this especially so early but it did. They didn't want to rush things but it felt right they both were in love with eachother but both thought that the other didn't love them back considering they have only been dating for so long.
Spencer turned around to see if Toby was awake, She turned her body facing him with his blue eyes beaming as he watched over her fragile figure.
"good morning" he said with a raspy voice , putting on a loving smile.
"morning." she said
"Do you— do you regret last night?" he said nervously.
"No. of course not."
"okay good I just i— I don't wanna rush things for you and I want you to feel comfortable."
"I agree, I'm good though okay Tobes?"
he nodded and smiled.
    He draped his arm over her shoulder and smiled as she snuggled in more. He kept her warm and she always felt safe in his arms. She couldn't believe they did this— no like she did say she didn't regret it. She didn't mean this. But 2 months ago she wouldn't believe this is were she is now, not in the arms of her best friend, but in the arms of her lover. both.
Spencer closed her eyes slowly again resting peacefully once again.
Toby was right, he was always right.
He would always be there for Spencer.
He was right about the unexpected Melissa injury.
He'd always hold her.
and Toby thought, he'd always love her.
And God did he want to tell her he wanted to kiss her and tell him how much he loved her. But the thing is Toby didn't want her to leave. He didn't want her not to say something. He wanted her to say it back. And if he said if now he though, she wouldn't say it back.
He almost sighed at the thought.
Toby kissed her head and watched as she slept cuddled into him and draped the covers over her body more. He wrote a tiny note about how he'd be back and ran out signing it 'xoxo, -T'
    When Spencer woke up she looked over to see he wasn't there. She turned her body to side and noticed a small note. She picked up the note carefully and read it smiling at 'xoxo -t."
  Spencer decided to get dressed and put some light makeup on. When she was done she grabbed the book on the side and began to read it patiently waiting for Toby to come back.