Chapter 23 Forget It.

Toby entered Spencer's room and noticed the beautiful girl laying nicely on her bed, focusing on her book slightly biting her lip, because she does that when she focuses, which Toby found adorable and it was another thing that he loved about her.
Toby walked up to her smiling,
"Hey beautiful."
She looked up from her book and she smiled, then placing the book on her side table.
"I brought some movies." He said holding up 'Just Go With It,' 'The Notebook.' and 'Blended.'
   Spencer smiled and lightly pulled out 'Just Go With It,' from the small pile and opened it up. this was Toby and Spencer's favorite movie, You would probably think she would pick out The Note Book, but Spencer loved comedies. The pair would always watch this movie when they were together, this was probably the 10th time watching it.
The two basically threw popcorn at each other during the whole movie laughing at each other, having fun. Spencer smiled brightly as Toby made funny faces at her. Toby stole the whole popcorn bowl and put it on the opposite side of her, completely out of her reach.
"That's not fair!" She squealed as a little kid.
She basically climbed on Toby, attacking him playfully. She tried grabbing and tugging the popcorn away from him but he wouldn't budge. She gave one big yank and the popcorn flew everywhere going in each others hairs and Spencer collapsed onto Toby dying of laughing.
Toby smiled brightly at her falling on him, looking incredibly happy.
"God I lo-" Toby quickly stopped his self and turned bright red, coughing.
Spencer's head shot up also a light shade of pink spreading across her cheeks and her stomach fluttered.
"We're you- were you about to tell me you loved me?"
"Um no-."
"Toby-"
"Just forget it."
Spencer lifted his chin so they were looking at each other in the eyes now.
"I don't wanna forget it."
"What if - if I did say I loved you, would you happen to say it back."
Spencer smiled lightly and nodded, lightly kissing him on the lips.
"I love you." She said quietly.
"I love you too." As they both said this weight immediately lifted off there shoulders and they both smiled, if Spencer smiled for probably the 100th time today, If Spencer kept smiling her teeth might fall out.
"I just- I thought you didn't want to rush things."
"That doesn't change how I feel about you Tobes."
"Thank you." he said
"For what?."
"For everything."

A/N: 1 last chapter!!