Chapter 2 My Hero✔️

Toby's POV:
Maybe I shouldn't have said all those things to Spencer,  But last night she really confused me. Why would she say her boyfriend is "not really perfect" I questioned myself. I know if I had a girl friend I really wouldn't be going around town saying that's she's not perfect. Something's wrong I don't know what... but Spencer and Alex are probably in some kind of disagreement. I swear if hurts her I will make sure the kid regrets it. I love Spencer. —As my best friend but either way I have to protect her.

Spencer's POV
I hugged tightly emily and I gave a welcoming smile.
"I can't believe your back I've missed you so much em!" I smile excitedly as we walked are way to class.
"I've missed you too spence!"

"What's being going on lately, how's Alex?" She asks as she turns her body to face me.
Toby walks in class with his bag hanging on his shoulder , a white t-shirt with a pair of dark blue jeans. My eyes shoot up to him and the corners of my lips lift form a smile, what can I say? His blue eyes are so gorgeous.
"Spencer?"
I stare at Toby as not realizing who were talking about here,
"He's good to me he is i mean.. his eyes, blue eyes are so-" Before finishing my sentence , Emily then cuts me off.
"Are we still talking about Alex here?"
"Yeah! oh-uh." I realized what i said and a open my mouth slightly. my cheeks heat and i scratched the back of my head.
"Spencer aren't you with Alex?" She questioned curiously.
"Yea i know but Alex , Alex might be cheating on me and i think - i can't help- but Toby" I crammed my words together and my cheeks become hot again.
"Spencer... Are you falling for Toby?"
I looked up at the browned eyed girl, "I think so." I admitted .
"But he might not feel the same.."

"Spencer, you guys have been best friends forever but I see the way he looks at you im pretty sure he has feelings for you since like the 8th grade." She breathed obviously, almost laughing.
"But I don't want to ruin our -"

"Good morning class" Mr fitz said cutting me off. Great timing Fitz.

«»

I walk up to Toby's house as I feel someone take my hand , lighting pulling me back.
"Hey babe" Alex said to me
"Um hi" I say flatly as possible. As I crossing my arms.
"Is something wrong baby?"
His hand tightens and wraps around my arm.
A tight feeling , uncomfortable surfaces my chest and breath out reassuringly.

"Get off of me" I reply quickly as I pull away from his grip.
"What the hell is your problem?"
"You are you cheater" I said surprising my self as well as him.
"I- what are you talking about " —he stuttered but I cut him off.

"Save it"
"Whatever I don't need you."
My heart ripped in pieces as they fell to the pit forming a lump in my stomach.
"We're done" I said confidently.
"Good."

I was so tempted to smack him. But i took a deep breathe and turned my figure away from the asshole.
But I heard foot steps and then a familiar protective voice.
"Hey everything okay here?"
It was Toby.
"Stay out of this carpenter boy."
My anger shot out of me as he offended my best friend.
"Shut up Alex" i clench my fists slightly.
"Hey what did you just say to me?"

Alex grabbed my wrist again
and I yelped in slight pain.
"Hey! Let go of me Alex!" I screamed and whipped my wrist out of his hold.
The anxiety builds up and I try and calm my self by breathing a long breath.
Toby quickly pushed Alex off of me on to the ground in a flash.
Alex got up and punched Toby in the jaw hashly.
"Alex!" I went in front of Toby protectively but Toby to pulled me back.
"I'm getting out of this place you people are freaking crazy"
"Whatever Alex" Toby said sternly giving him a glare and putting his arm in front of me as he walked away.
"Bitches." The angry brown haired boy mumbled as he trudged his way down he pavement.

"Oh my gosh Toby your bleeding, I'm sorry this happened"
"Don't say sorry this is not your fault I chose to get involved."
I looked at his irresistible blue eyes and gave him a light smile as I reached for his hand grabbing it of comfort.
"Thank you. Really."

------------------
currently editing this book and omigosh I was a horrible writing YEESH.