Chapter 6

warning: this chapter contains smut....

Thomas POV

After the events Edith and I decided we would need to make a good plan if we wanted to leave this house and escape Lucille. For now we just wanted to go to bed even through i didn't felt like I would sleep. Too much was on my mind. How could I be so blind? Why did I not see that Lucille had her blood on her hands? I got dressed for the night and went to bed just starring at the ceiling as I could hear Edith breaths growing calm, I assumed she had fallen asleep already. As I laid there just listening to her breathing I found myself growing tired too. I was still thinking about Elena as sleep took over me.

Thomas Dream (Flashback)

Lucille and I made our way into the small theatre. I had heard that they would perform one of my favourite Shakespeare plays and convinced her to go with me. We reached our seats just as it was about to begin. The play was amazing but I didn't noticed all of it cause my eyes where focused on the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. She gave me small smiles every time our eyes met what earned her strict looks from her stages partners. After it was finished I wonder if I would ever see her again... No Thomas, you can't fall in love...you only gonna bring her doom and death...but I couldn't help it I thought about her all night...
On the next day I had a meeting with Mr. Edward Forrester who I hoped would invest money in our company. The meeting went quite well and he invited me and my sister over for the dinner party he was giving tonight to discuss the rest. But Lucille wasn't too happy to hear about that she never liked being around people. All the way to the mansion of the Forresters she would make an annoyed face. "Please Lucille this face doesn't suit your beauty." I said to her trying to cheer her up a little. "I don't understand why you couldn't discuss that in his office!" "I told you he was busy."
We were led through the house and it was quite beautiful way better than our house. "Ah Sir Thomas and I assume that's your beautiful sister." Mr Forrester said. "Lady Lucille Sharpe. It's a pleasure to meet you." she smiled and shook his hand. "The pleasure is all mine. We should take our seats dinner is nearly ready." We walked into a room with a large table where a lot other people were seated. So we sat down too and I noticed that there was one chair was left empty. Mr Forrester seemed to notice my confusion and said. "My daughter is awful late today. She'll have to join us later."
Some hours later I could hear the door open and close and soon after a girl appeared in the doorframe. When I saw her, my heart stopped for a moment, it was the girl I had seen in the theatre who knew she would be a Forrester. She wore an apologising look on her face. "Oh there she is! Come over her my child! I want you to meet Sir Thomas and Lady Lucille Sharpe." Her father called out so she walked over to us. She was even more beautiful from close up. "Pleasured to meet you. I'm Elena." She said. Time went by and I finally caught a chance to talk with her alone I walked up to her and touched her shoulder. She started to smile when she noticed it was me. "Oh you again.", she chuckled. I did too. "You were in my play yesterday, weren't you?" "Yes you were amazing." "Thank you! It's not much but it's a start I hope to become a well-known actress someday!" "You're really talented..." I just didn't know what to say to her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Some days later I walked Elena back to her home. We been out nearly every evening this week and I found myself hopelessly in love with her but it had to be over soon Lucille told me that Elena would be the right one but I didn't wanted her to end like this so I had decided to break it off with her tonight. We reached the door and I couldn't bring myself to do it. Maybe I would write her a letter and just leave..We said our goodbyes and I watched her walk into the house. Just when I was about to go home myself I could hear her screaming. Immediately I ran into the house to see if she needed help only to find her kneeling next to her father's dead body. I knew exactly what happened. Lucille. So I walked over to her and wrapped my arms around Elena and pulled her into me. There was no going back anymore I couldn't leave her here on her own...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"But Thomas I don't wanna leave without you! Why don't you come along with me?" Elena ask me with tears streaming down her face. "I can't, alright? I made a deal with Lucille so you can ran away from here. Please Elena, don't make this harder than it's already is for both of us." I turned my back to her because I couldn't stand her tears. "So that's how you got me out? What is she getting for this Thomas?" I had the feeling that she already knew... "She wants a child.." "But you can't do this any longer Thomas...I can see it breaking you...Just please come with me...We can start totally new...and just be happy without her and this horrible house!" I could feel her wrapping arms around me. "You know what she would do she would pin those murders on me. They're going to hang me!" She pulled me closer. "Please Elena just leave and live a good live. Find a better man to marry, have a family.." "But I just want that with you. I love you and only you. " I turned around to her and took her face in my hands. "I love you too dear and that's why you have to go..." She nodded her head and leaned up to kiss me. I happily agreed to it, I knew this would be our last night together. She pulled me further back until we fell unto the bed. Giggling escaped her mouth as I started to kiss her neck. Her moans filled the room as my lips continued to travel down her body. I reached the top of her loose hanging nightgown and pulled it over her head leaving her fully exposed to me. I could feel myself getting hard just by looking at her. "Someone a little excided." She smirked as she rolled us over. Now it was her turn to trail kisses down my already naked chest just stopping to open and take off my pants. I could feel her lips moving even further down causing my brain to break down. I moved my hand into her hair as she licked and sucked on my member. Just when I thought I couldn't take it anymore she stopped and I let out a gasp then grabbed her and turning us back around. I wanted to return the favor to her but she stopped me. "Please Thomas just give it to me I can't take it anymore...I need you now!" she moaned. She didn't had to tell me twice and so I slowly entered her. Both of us moaning loudly at the same time. I gentle and slow with her at first not wanting to hurt her but picking up some speed when I could feel her tighten around me. Leaving her a moaning mess. "Oh god Thomas! I'm so close..." "Me too darling..." Some moments later we both came. "I love you.." I could hear her mumble as I pulled my self out of her. I collapsed next to her and she cuddled into my chest. "I love you too..." with that we both fell asleep. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After all those memories my dream suddenly changed I was sitting in a carriage next to Elena she looked worried and deep in thoughts. "Elena?" I said but she didn't seemed to notice me so I tried to touch her but my hand did go right through her. I was confused just when the carriage got to hold. And she got out and I could see our house standing there. "Oh no no no no...Elena you can't go in there you're going to die!", but of course she couldn't hear me walking straight up to ring the bell. I quickly followed her still trying to convince her to leave. But soon Lucille opened the door. "Oh you! What do you want here?", she asked coldly. "I'm here to see Thomas I need to talk to him.", Elena answered. "Well he's not here...you better leave now!" Lucille wanted to close the door but Elena put her foot in between the door and its frame. "I'll wait for him!", she insisted. Lucille let her enter unwillingly. Again I followed them. "What do you want from him anyway he kick you out didn't he? He just doesn't want you anymore." "Thomas loves me and that's why he sent me away from you!" Lucille doesn't seem to be happy about Elena being so brave. "Elena please stop and leave." I tried again but yet again nothing. "Oh yeah he loves you so much that he spends every night with me now...Face it Elena he never loved you like he loves me." Elena seemed to become angry. "You know he's only with you because you forcing him too! That's not love Lucille! You're only manipulating him so he won't leave you. But what he and I have is real and he's gonna come with me!", Elena let out a shaky breath and placed a hand on her lower stomach. Lucille's eyes went wide. "You're pregnant!", she screamed and Elena started to look frightened. "Yes I am. And I'm gonna tell him and we'll be a happy family. Without you!" Elena turned around like she thought it was better to wait outside as Lucille grabbed the cleaver from the kitchen table and smashed it into Elenas head. "No!", I screamed but there was nothing I could do this was the past that I couldn't change. Elena fell to the floor where Lucille hit her head two more time just to make sure she was really dead. I started to cry. As everything turned black around me....

I woke up to Edith shaking me. "Thomas are you okay? You were crying and screaming in your sleep. Did you had a nightmare? Was it about Elena?" she asked. "Yeah I'm alright. Let's just get back to sleep." I said moving closer to her, taking her in my arms. Sonn Edith fell back asleep but I starred at the ceiling all night...