Chapter 3

Elena's Pov

I knew I shouldn't be here but I sneaked into her room anyways. I watched her while she was sleeping. She's really beautiful. I wonder what's her name is. Just as I thought that she suddenly jolted awake so I quickly hid myself behind a curtain. She got out of the bed and neared the door. Oh don't go out there, I wanted to yell at here but I couldn't. I followed her as she looked around the hallway curiously but afraid at the same time. Soon she reached the last door. A whimper came from the other side of the room as I crept closer still hiding myself. I watched her opening the door, thinking it would be the dog, but in that moment it barked behind her and she looked at him. Luckily she didn't saw what hid in that closet. A crimson woman shape. I knew what it wanted it wanted, no it needed to, be seen. Those entire ghost think they can just scare his new woman away but that never worked maybe they should try explaining for once. I rushed through the wall into the closed and pulled the ghost away with me so the door flew close. Of course I wanted the girl to leave this house but I don't want her to be traumatized for the rest of her life. The ghost growled at me rather angry and left. I hurried back to her I knew that wouldn't be the last attempt to scare her tonight.

Edith Pov

I looked into the closed and found a box full of wax cylinders but just as I touched them I could hear that whining again. I slowly turned around. I couldn't believe it before my eyes something pulled itself out of the floor. The spine first then the back of the head while an arm withdrew. Bright red bones. With the second arm out it started crawling towards me while I could do nothing but standing there starring back at it. Then another figure appeared out of the wall, it got into that creepy things way not moving until that horrible whine finally disappeared along with the first ghost. Ghost! It was just like my mother all those years ago. I am really losing my mind. I noticed the second ghost slowly turning around to face me I wanted to run but I still couldn't. So I looked at her. She looked nothing like the other creature or my mother. More like she was a real human. There was still skin on her bones even through it was bright red now and her long dark hair hung wet around her face. A huge wound covered the right part of her head, looking like someone had broken her skull wit something sharp. Then I met her eyes, so dark but yet I felt like I didn't needed to be afraid of her. I wanted to say something as suddenly the first ghost appeared behind her and pulled her back through the floor with a horrible howl. Just then my fear took the best of me I screamed and ran I didn't looked where until I nearly ran into a rusty fence. I couldn't believe I ran right into the elevator but just as I wanted to leave the doors closed behind me and it went down. All the way down to the mines.

Scared I looked around. Wait is that luggage? I took a closer look and noticed a name written on it. Enola. That woke my curiosity so I continued looking around and found a lady watch and some other stuff woman would own. That's strange...

Tap. Tap. Tap. Oh now had that thing followed me down here?

Tap. Tap. Tap.

Thomas Pov

I finally left Elenas door when I heard a scream followed by the elevator howling. Edith. I stared to run and search the whole house but I just couldn't find her. There's only one place left....the mines...So I went down there and found her lying on the floor obviously unconscious. As fast as my feed could carry me I ran towards her, cradling her in my arms. Because I didn't really knew what to do I just picked her up and carried her back to bed. It's probably the best to keep all this to myself. After I pulled the blanket over her I looked down at her. "I'm so sorry I bought you into this house my love..." I mumbled before I decided it wouldn't hurt anyone if I slept here for tonight so I took my place at the other side of the bed but just when my head hit the pillow Edith turned around in her sleep and cuddled into my chest. I grew stiff at first but then I relaxed liking the feeling of it so I closed my eyes and fell asleep immediately.

Elenas Pov

When I had finally freed myself from that horrible woman I wandered around the house wondering where the girl had run off too, but I couldn't find her anywhere outside her room so I went back there. A smile spread on my face as I saw her cuddled save against Thomas chest. Maybe I was right and she could save him from his terrible destiny and Lucille. Maybe she would finally make him happy. Surely I would do anything in my might to protect both of them. Lucille won't get this one.