Remembering Blessie

Comenzar desde el principio

"You didn't have to seduce the wife! What were you thinking?!" Nadia yelled.

"He doesn't respond to my calls and messages, so I went straight to the wife! Also, she's hot for a forty year old and she's the one who's really rich. She loves me too!" Blessie shouted back. "Just leave me alone, Nadia! Leave me alone!"

And that's what Nadia did though her heart is breaking. She can also feel that something bad is meant to happen anytime soon.

Nadia became busy with her work as a DJ. She and Blessie didn't speak for almost a month though one night, she received a call from her.

"Nadia, where are you? I'm in big trouble!" Blessie cries.

"I'm in Boracay for a gig. What's wrong?"

"She knows the truth about me and Mr. Smith. Now I'm receiving death threats! I don't know what to do! Come here! I need you, Nadia please!"

"Wait... Blessie, i'm about to hit the stage. I'll call you up later. Just be strong or better yet, get the first flight to Caticlan or Kalibo and join me here." Nadia said.

Blessie didn't like what she heard. She's expecting everyone to give in to her demands. She's applying her bad attitude this time even to Nadia.

"You stupid, useless bitch! Just stay there in Boracay and kill yourself! Bitch! Fly here now or you'll pay for this!" Blessie shouted and hanged up.

Nadia thought that probably, Blessie is drunk or being a brat. If you're really receiving death threats, you should be kind to friends who are willing to support you, right? This Blessie though is annoying.

She played her set in Boracay and didn't bother calling Blessie.

The next day, she heard the news about her 'suicide' though she highly doubts it.

Nadia was about to cry when she heard a knock at her door - it was Jessica.

"Hi... are you done packing?" Jessica asked.

"Uhm... yes. I'm almost done just need to pack my toiletries. Can you please wait for me? I don't want to be alone." Nadia pleaded.

"Of course! I'm just here. Go ahead and pack your stuff. For the mean time, we can ask the bell boy who is waiting outside to bring your packed luggage to the lobby area."

"Okay. Thank you Jessica." Nadia gave Jessica a smack.

"You're welcome." she kissed back before bringing the luggage outside. She asked the bell boy to carry the stuff to the lobby area. 

Sofia suddenly showed up looking helpless.

"Jessica, are you checking out?" 

"Yes. We were asked to move to the other hotel just beside this resort because of the investigation. What about you?"

"No. I'm-"

The two girls were interrupted by the mystery man.