VANESSA

Lorna was apologetic upon accompanying Vanessa to her room. 

"That girl never learned! She is crazy! Why can't she move on? That girl has issues!" Vanessa ranted.

"Mam Vanessa, on behalf of the staff of this resort, I'm apologizing for the unruly behavior of Miss Sofia. Please don't sue us." Lorna begged.

"Actually, I was just threatening her. You see, that girl can't accept that I chose her father over her. She's unstable not only financially, but also emotionally and mentally! Ugh, I need a drink. You stay first." Vanessa demanded.

Lorna was surprised with what she heard. "What do you mean with you choosing her father over her?"

Vanessa puts some red wine in two glasses. "Can you keep a secret? Promise me you'll never ever tell anyone..."

Lorna nodded.

"Well, I had a boyfriend before. His name is Gino. We're both models but we also do things on the side. We did a project with Sofia for her independent music video then one night, something happened..."

"Lorna, right? Can you really keep a secret?"

Lorna nodded once more.

"Good. Something happened.... between me and Sofia. Gino caught us and he got really mad. You see, I'm bicurious and I just did that because Sofia looked so fine and so fun to be with." she sipped more wine.

"You see, I had an intimate relationship with her for a time and Gino found out after a few weeks by accident.." she started crying.

"Oh shit. I'm sorry. I should stop now. I'm so sorry, Lorna." Vanesa apologized while weeping. 

"You don't have to apologize. If you need someone to talk to, I'm just here...." Lorna offered.

"Thank you. Just want to warn you as a staff of this resort to make sure that you don't piss that girl off. She can be dangerous." Vanessa warned. "I will pack my things and leave tonight. I didn't know she was here. I will tell Ramon (Sofia's dad) about it."

Lorna left the room speechless. Sofia, dangerous?

~0~

See, I'm not really sure with what I'm doing, but I hope you all enjoy this twist :))