Meet Nadia

"Nadia, here's your schedule for March. Geez, you'll be performing all over the Philippines! That liquor endorsement helped a lot!" Ariel, the gay road manager of Nadia Arnold said.

"Thank you, Ariel! I guess much work is better than hurt. I need a workation after everything that happened to my failed relationships." Nadia said while sipping her morning coffee.

"You will be performing in two music festivals. There's one in Boracay and another one in Cebu. You're the headliner!"

"Great. Ariel, when are you leaving? Sorry to break it to you, but I want to work on new tracks today. I'm planning to do some remixes to upload on my website. Hope you understand."

"Oh. Sure. For the economy!" Ariel replied while fist pumping. "I'll go ahead then. I still need to visit the salon for my hair treatment. The boyfriend and I will have a date tonight. Baboo!"

Nadia sat on the sofa for thirty minutes. Mentally, she's exhausted. What has she gotten herself into? Having a relationship with a guy and a girl at the same time is not good especially if both parties are serious about it. The thing is she hates commitments. Unlike most girls, she never dreamt of having a fairy tale wedding or to have her own kid. Call her selfish, but she is too independent to be in a serious relationship anyway.

She checks her social media accounts. Fans are raving about her performance in an exclusive club. Guys want to be with her while girls want to be like her. She is the most popular club DJ in Manila and her inclusion on the Top 10 sexiest women list by a men's magazine proves her growing fanbase.

She checks her personal email. David, a son of a prominent politician is crazy about her. The two had a one night stand and Nadia thought she made it clear that it's all pleasure for her. David sounds like an obsessed man and she hates it.

"Nadia, please talk to me. I'm serious about you. I will give you everything you want, everything you need. Please..." David pleaded.

"Give me everything I want and everything I need? Fuck off. I can support myself and I'm not a gold-digging bitch!" Nadia typed and was about to press the send button when her phone rang.

Blessie, a business contact-slash-friend she made out with in one of her gigs is calling her again.

She throws her mobile phone in the bin out of frustration. She doesn't need any of this non-sense! It's time to go back to her own studio and work!