Blackmail?

Lorna went straight to Sofia's room to check up on her.

"Are you feeling okay now, babe?" Lorna hugged the disoriented woman.

"Don't worry about me, babe. I'm okay. Just needed to drink some water. Ugh, that girl gets into my nerves!" 

"Sofia....  can I ask you something?"

"What is it?"

"Why were you two fighting?"

"Oh... she's fooling around with my dad! I know her type - she wants the money, the attention - everything! That girl grew up in the slums and she'd stick with powerful people Apparently, my dad is more powerful more than me, so..."

"More than you? I mean, why the comparison?"

"I'm not ready to answer that now..."

"She said you're a dangerous person." Lorna informed Sofia, leaving the other shocked.

"What?"

"She said you're a dangerous person. She's blackmailing you, Sofia. I don't trust that woman."

"You believe her?"

"Of course not. I am on your side, but I want to know the full story."

Sofia kept quiet. The phone suddenly rang - it's Jessica.

"Hi Sofia! This is Jessica... Uhm.... did I disturb you? Just wanted to know if you're okay..."

"I'm okay Jessica. Thanks for the concern I appreciate it."

"Uhm... I will be hanging out with the other girls later for drinks. You can join us if you like." JEssica said.

"I'll think about it. I'll ring you. I'm just fixing something now I need to hang up, I'm sorry." Sofia pleaded.

"Oh, it's okay. I'm sorry for disturbing you. Hope to see you later!"

"Bye.."

By the time Sofia drops the call, Lorna already left the room by slamming the door.

"Weird woman. Weird people. Weird day!" Sofia goes straight to her bath tub.

~0~

Advance Happy New Year update! Sorry if it is super short, but i want to know what you're thinking about Vanessa, Lorna and Sofia at the moment. Jessica-Nadia moment up next!