Main Course and More

It's already 9:30PM but the two ladies are still busy chatting and laughing at the dinner table. They ordered red wine, which made the scenario more perfect.

"Cheers to us?" Jessica raised her glass.

"Cheers to us!" Nadia obliged.

The two talked about their background. Jessica revealed that she was working as a virtual assistant prior to her music career and that her parents are now busy with their own families. She is an illegitimate child, but her aunt and cousins took care of her. She also mentioned that her best friend passed away less than a year ago due to suicide.

"I also have a friend who died last year.." Nadia revealed.

"What happened?" Jessica asked.

"She is a nice person, but very ambitious. The police claimed she committed suicide, but that's far from the truth.."

Jessica suddenly became suspicious with Nadia's doubts about the investigation.

"Why did you say so? Do you think there's foul play?" 

"My friend opened a lot of doors for me when I was still a struggling DJ. She helped me out do more gigs apart from spinning... like being a sugar baby." Nadia revealed.

"Sugar baby?"

"Wait.... damn, I'm drunk already. Let's get the bill and head out. We can drink more, but not here in the restaurant. It's not safe. We're public people now." 

Jessica nodded. She took care of the bill and ushered Nadia to the swimming pool area, where they drank more.

~0~

SWIMMING POOL AREA

"I have a secret to reveal." Nadia uttered.

"Really? What is it?" Jessica asked.

"I'm wearing two piece bikini now and I'm removing this dress to jump in this pool!" the lady already jumped before she finished her line.

"Haha you're not the only one!" Jessica removed her dress as Nadia stares at her. She jumps and plays with Nadia in the water.

"I wish we can just stay in the swimming pool forever to spare us from the negativity of the real world." Nadia said while floating and staring at the sky. "Hey! There's a falling star!" 

"Make a wish!" 

Nadia closed her eyes as Jessica stares at the beautiful creature in front of her. She is almost close to kissing her lips when Nadia opened her eyes.

"What was your wish?"

"Secret! That's the thing I will never reveal." Nadia teased and flashed some water on Jessica's face.

"You cheeky girl!" Jessica fought back by splashing more water on the face. The two enjoyed like little girls on a summer vacation, except that they're the only ones in the pool area at night.

By 10:30PM, the lifeguard approached them..

"Good evening Mam Nadia and Mam Jessica. We're sorry, but we're closing the pool area in twenty minutes..."

"It's okay... so Nadia, where will we go for dessert? Your room or mine?"

Nadia blushed.

~0~

So... kaninong kwarto niyo gusto? :P Thanks for voting and commenting on the chapters! Btw, i will fix the story once the published book or screenplay will be worked on. Bed scene na next haha SPG charot