My Wife's Lover

"Is Lorna there?"

Tommy asked one of the staff of the resort. He is there to visit his wife Lorna and he plans to treat her for a surprise dinner date in Cebu City.

"Hi Sir Tommy! She's just helping out the resort owner's daughter with something. Do you want me to call her up?" 

"Yes, please. Tell her that I'm here." Tommy smiled sincerely.

~0~

PHONE CONVERSATION

Staff: Hi Miss Sofia! I'm sorry for disturbing you, but can I speak to Miss Lorna for an urgent matter?

Sofia passes the phone to Lorna as she puts back her lingerie on.

Lorna: Hello... what? Tommy is there? Okay, tell him to wait for me at the lobby.

Staff: Okay ma'am.

Lorna puts down the phone and looks at Sofia.

"My husband is here now. We have to fix something." Lorna said.

Sofia sits beside Lorna and holds her hand. "It's okay, i understand. I know where I stand. I hope you guys fix whatever your problem is. I'm just here for you. I love you."

They kiss torridly, as if they don't want to let each other go.

"Time's up! I really have to go. I'll see you. Don't be a bratinella, okay?" Lorna said as she approaches the main door.

"Yes Mommy. I'll be a good girl!" Sofia replies in a childish manner then does the pabebe wave.

"Stop being a pabebe! You're not Yaya Dub!" Lorna joked for the last time. She approached Sofia again and hugged her tight. "I love you too."

Sofia takes a peak at the window as Lorna leaves... then she starts to cry.