Real life

Steve was sitting on my couch with a cup of coffee. His legs were curled up under him and a thick blanket sat on his shoulders.
"Steve. What happened?" I asked with Bruce next to me. We had just gotten back to the tower a few minutes ago.
"Bucky was taking me somewhere.. Except it wasn't Bucky..." With that Steve stopped talking and put his coffee down. Me and Bruce shared a concerned look and stepped away to talk in private.
"Do you think Bucky was being controlled?" I asked him, looking at Steve from afar.
"I don't know, Tony. Maybe it isn't even Bucky." My hands stretched above me as I yawned.
"I'm taking Steve to bed. Let's talk tomorrow." Bruce nodded understandingly. With that done I went back to Steve, pulling him off the couch.
"Come on. We're going to bed." Steve didn't take much persuading as he stood up and fallowed me to our room, which we now shared.

The room was quiet for a while, and Steve out of nowhere just started to shake. It wasn't because he was crying, he wasn't. In fact he still looked to be asleep. His arms hugged his side tightly and his body convulsed.
"Steve! Wake up." I shook his arm and his eyes slowly opened.
"Tony..." God when will I stop worrying about this guy.
"Go back to sleep. It was just a bad dream." I commanded, wrapping an arm around him. That's how we stayed for the rest of the night. But neither of us got any more sleep.

Gay Avengers texts Old Cringeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें